Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I find peanut butter is far more versatile than most Americans treat it. Everyone pairs it with sweet things (chocolate, jam, fruit) but it actually works quite well with salty and savory too.

Examples:
Peanut butter and hard boiled eggs
Peanut butter and pickles
Peanut butter and onions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yea all of those sound nasty

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
peanut frosting is very versatile

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

vyst posted:

Sound weird but if you like the individual ingredients they're not even really an acquired taste. Go ahead and try it sometime you might be surprised. The latter two are meant to be sandwhiches.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

vyst posted:

Peanut is a major component of a lot of Asian cuisine. Peanut and chili, peanut and onion, peanut and virtually everything owns.

Sorry you've got lovely taste bro :(

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
op

i don't wanna be the one to tell you this

but heck i'll just go ahead

you won

you win this thing called "life"

congrats, but the bad news is (everything a double deged sword) it's all downhill from here

so again congrats and also sorry dude

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

would put ketchup on, would thank mom and jesus for it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Medium Cool posted:

my little half bro drowns his pizza in ranch and he weighs more than 300 pounds. op is fat.
if your little bro is 300 pounds how big are you :wtf:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ddraig posted:

Peanut is a major component of a lot of Asian cuisine. Peanut and chili, peanut and onion, peanut and virtually everything owns.

Lol so was dog. Lemme go hit up the kennel, im starved

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Jesus, people actually do that? I'm fat and gross and American but it would never in a million years cross my mind that I could combine those two things.
I was about to type that you might as well dunk a fried chicken leg in a chocolate fountain and that would make just as much sense, but then I remembered that people actually loving do that too.
Mother fucker.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

why wouldu dip a pizzain ranch lovingamericans

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

if your little bro is 300 pounds how big are you :wtf:

lol, not as big as he is. he is fat. he's shorter than me too and i'm like 5'7'' lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Medium Cool posted:

lol, not as big as he is. he is fat. he's shorter than me too and i'm like 5'7'' lol
:eyepop: is he like a manchode or something

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

:eyepop: is he like a manchode or something

yeah that sounds about right. he is also a juggalo. fyi i don't live with him or keep in contact anymore because our dad is a deadbeat and i have no reason to ever see him.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Medium Cool posted:

yeah that sounds about right. he is also a juggalo. fyi i don't live with him or keep in contact anymore because our dad is a deadbeat and i have no reason to ever see him.

thanks for keeping us abreast

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dip my American Hog into ranch and suck it till the eagle screams you foreign motherfuckers.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Iggy Koopa posted:

thanks for keeping us abreast

yw if anyone else has any questions about my lovely relatives I'll be here all night

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Medium Cool posted:

yw if anyone else has any questions about my lovely relatives I'll be here all night
i have 1. more

who's your daddy

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
loving fat pig america, you want cheeseburger? you want freedom fries? fat america pig gently caress

Dogo
Sep 24, 2007

BombiTheZombie posted:

loving fat pig america, you want cheeseburger? you want freedom fries? fat america pig gently caress

Only with side of ranch and tartar sause tyvm

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BombiTheZombie posted:

hey i hate fat americans but you dont get to talk about them that way unless you too are american

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

i have 1. more

who's your daddy

lowtax

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

wut is dat mysterious peanut or somethin floatin in it??

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

nomadologique posted:

wut is dat mysterious peanut or somethin floatin in it??

its hitler's missing ball

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
next time you make a pb&j, premix the peanut butter and jam with a little bit of mayo

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
just use mayonnaise like a regular person

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
loving fat rear end.

Eat a salad you gross hobo.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
gently caress guys it was so good I decided to make more pizza just to dip it in Caesar salad dressing again.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

gently caress guys it was so good I decided to make more pizza just to dip it in Caesar salad dressing again.

How fat and disgusting are you?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

why wouldu dip a pizzain ranch lovingamericans

why this biych only got one tittay

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Lotta fuckin' haters and bigots in this thread. Ranch tastes good and putting ranch on something makes it taste like lanch and therefore good. Racism ended 150 years ago I'M NOT SORRY I'M WHITE!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Probably if you mixed up some caesar and some mayo and made a layer on top of the cheese already there and then put more cheese it'd taste pretty good

just saying

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

angerbot posted:

Probably if you mixed up some caesar and some mayo and made a layer on top of the cheese already there and then put more cheese it'd taste pretty good

just saying

in uni we always used to get pizza pizza to make it with caesar as the sauce, with like chicken and bacon. was really good. you probably have to be really high though and they changed their caesar dipping sauce a while back so it's probably not as good now

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Ddraig posted:

they sound nasty with normal american peanut butter with like 100g of sugar though

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

got chicken bacon ranch pizza one time

sick as, bru

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
So like, for breakfast at my highschool, the senior girls would get bags of hot cheetos and pour a packet of ranch dressing, shake it up and slurp it out of the bag like a gogurt. And the Senior boys would eat tons of ranch with pretty much everything, there was so much ranch in this one guys chicken sandwich one time , that it was literally more ranch in the sandwich then there was chicken. TLDR; How did this simple mixture of mayonnaise, buttermilk, and herbs become America's favorite way to liven up there lovely cardboard food?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
mom back wit tha pizza aunt meg puttin on tha finishin toches lol

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I mix butter with olive oil and garlic in a pan so it doesnt burn the butter while i simmer the garlic.

Then you can use it to baste breads, pizza crust, and other things while they cook.

Or dip food in it. Add a little herbs n spice for extra flavor.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i put ranch on pizza now and then when i lived in the south but now i live in a place where there is good pizza and we dont even have any sort of creamy salad dressing in the house at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~
Sriracha on a bagel & cream cheese is really good.

• Locked thread