Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Gaunab posted:

mom back wit tha pizza aunt meg puttin on tha finishin toches lol

i was going to ask how they even got that box through the door frame but then saw the size of the person and am gonna assume they have double doors anyway lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Windows 98 posted:

Farley died from drugs and he was fat. Are you sure your friend wasn't taking drugs?

Anything's possible. Kid was a wild card.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i like baked sweet potato with sour cream and sriracha

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
The whitest thread

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
For the record, I like ever so slightly burnt popcorn more than regular popcorn. And my favorite part of eating popcorn is the very end when I can pour the tiny broken bits and mostly kernels all in my mouth at once.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you just lick salt out of your hand or someone elses hand its a lot like eating potato chips and a fraction the cost

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

For the record, I like ever so slightly burnt popcorn more than regular popcorn. And my favorite part of eating popcorn is the very end when I can pour the tiny broken bits and mostly kernels all in my mouth at once.

you sick gently caress. I bet you also like burnt toast.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Had a philly cheese steak pizza, sauce was ranch for some reason, and i puked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

gary oldmans diary posted:

if you just lick salt out of your hand or someone elses hand its a lot like eating potato chips and a fraction the cost

Also it's good

• Locked thread