Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
this thread is going places also im gay

to answer the question the people who created/run league are awful ideaman who tried to gently caress over DOTA multiple times(Pendragon being the biggest megashill, more on that later maybe) THEY'RE BOTH GREAT MAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Widestancer posted:

I'm glad that there are so many LGBTQQA posters here and that you are sharing your input.
yea no problem

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

titaniumone posted:

Just quickly, Dota’s free champion rooster is a bad thing. The fact that you have to buy a champion means you will actually spend time learning them rather than having the ability to play any champion at any time. I have played both games for many years and just find LoL’s learning curve to be better, it’s community to be better and just overall more fun to play. In regards to which will win, I don’t think there needs to be a winner. It can just be like rugby union and rugby league, very similar games with slightly different rules to cater to slightly different audiences.
quality RPS post

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Angry Walrus posted:

Gaben is a brony so yeah I'd rather give my hard earned dollars to some commies than fund his Fluttershy body pillow collection.
nice av shill

speaking of shilling, about pendragon: he suggested they change Razor to Razer for $$$ and also shut down the biggest dota forum and left a note on the front page telling people to play LoL while taking the champion concepts forum ideas and making them into some of the first laughoutloud champions gud poo poo

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Ojetor posted:

He also rage-banned someone for using the random button in a game. Keep in mind his title at Riot is "Director of Community Relations".
top tier stuff

quote from a guy when pendragon posted an archived link to the dota-allstars forum on the epic website REDDIT

"Oh thanks, THREE YEARS LATER. Oh well, now I can finally prove that I was the creator of: Teemo & Rammus
And that your Dev team went through the DotA hero/ability/item suggestions and RAPED it for ideas for your game. Thanks so much for that. A little credit would have been nice, but instead you took the forums down so no one would know what you did, and even if they did know, they'd have no proof. Sad thing is, you were always nice to me. We'd play games with DevilsUrethra, ReposoEternal, GranDgrant, and a slew of other fun folks. Then you turned feral on us when you decided to make LoL. As petty as it may seem, some of us TDA and DotA1 Beta members know everything you actually did and have a long memory. There are a handful of us that know exactly how hard you really did try and screw Ice, and how hard you screwed the DA staff over. Now that we finally have access to the archives, we have the proof we need. Most people think you're a dick now, just wait till we start plastering the screenshots of the old forums where you plundered and pillaged our ideas and hard work for your game, and gave no credit or love back in return."

new thread concept: what's worse, playing MOBAs or the people who make them

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
shoutout to Riot for taking a really bad dev/CM out of WoW props to my R I O T B O Y S

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

the best part is Widestancer is actually really good looking and hot and still managed to post 340 times a day
pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Comrayn posted:

Who is the worst MOBA poster? Don't say it's me or take the credit for yourself.
LGW

• Locked thread