Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i havent even seen a pizza hut with a dining room in years. they're all tiny pizza-cells that have a counter and maybe two uncomfortable chairs to sit in if youre a weirdo who does walk-up pizza orders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

paranoid randroid posted:

i havent even seen a pizza hut with a dining room in years.

around here p much none of the pizza huts deliver. dont think i even knew they did til i started traveling

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

around here p much none of the pizza huts deliver. dont think i even knew they did til i started traveling

waht the gently caress

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Dennys is okay if you are drunk and/or high at 3am and live in a shithole place that doesn't have decent 24/7 diners.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
boston metro area is hosed i guess

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

LifeSizePotato posted:

pizza hut

imagine being a 45-year-old man eating alone inside a pizza hut on a friday night :smith:

this is going to be me

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
x is perfectly fine as long as its under specific circumstance y, which is the only time i enjoy x

can somebody just quote me in the 3-4 other threads im posting in that are basically the same topic tia

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

waht the gently caress

posting from a bizarro dimension, sliders style would be my guess.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

x is perfectly fine as long as its under specific circumstance y, which is the only time i enjoy x

can somebody just quote me in the 3-4 other threads im posting in that are basically the same topic tia

opinions are for spergy goons, am i right *takes drag from cigarette*

Theglavwen
Jun 10, 2006

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Let's all go to pizza hut.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

LifeSizePotato posted:

opinions are for spergy goons, am i right *takes drag from cigarette*

no, but filtering down a specific set of circumstances that makes it allowable for people enjoy normal things that a lot of people do and enjoy is

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Hospital cafeterias are kinda nice, truth be told.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i used to work at an office near a pizza hut and my coworkers convinced me to go for the lunch buffet once

it was so, so sad and awful

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
when i was 16 i used to go to pizza hut and eat inside with 2 goony guys and we would do this once a week and then go quote the simpsons for literally 3 hours in my friends basement but i am not friends with him anymore he is a young republican and still watches the simpsons.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
ikea cafeteria

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Five guys Burger and Fries

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Fetus Tree posted:

no, but filtering down a specific set of circumstances that makes it allowable for people enjoy normal things that a lot of people do and enjoy is

kind of like you coming up with circumstances for when it's okay to express an opinion on things...hmmm.....

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i'm at the pizza hut
what

i'm at the taco bell
what

i'm at the combination pizza hut and taco bell with only two sit-in tables with boot benches and and i'm the only one here and every few mionutes me and the guy behind the counter make eye contact and boy is it AWKWARD

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Waffle House

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

nomadologique posted:

i'm at the pizza hut
what

i'm at the taco bell
what

i'm at the combination pizza hut and taco bell with only two sit-in tables with boot benches and and i'm the only one here and every few mionutes me and the guy behind the counter make eye contact and boy is it AWKWARD

thats it you convinced me, im getting drunk and getting taco bell for dinner//dinner 2.0 (monday night football, EREWEGO)

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

thats it you convinced me, im getting drunk and getting taco bell for dinner//dinner 2.0 (monday night football, EREWEGO)

what is dinner 2.0

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i agree with op but to be different i'm going to say subway

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pon de Bundy posted:

what is dinner 2.0

Dinr

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pon de Bundy posted:

what is dinner 2.0

the sequel to dinner

i havent eaten yet today and im starvin so odds are im gonna have two meals between now and bed

they will both be dinner

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

man dinnr that is a hot new app but sux since they do't have it on android :(*(

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

what is dinner 2.0

soylent

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I like Pizza Hut it reminds me of when my kids were little and would get a ticket from the public library for a free personal pan pizza for reading 5 books and they'd be like YAYYY PIZZA HUT!! and their happiness pushed back the edges of the darkness for a while

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Myron Baloney posted:

I like Pizza Hut it reminds me of when my kids were little and would get a ticket for a free personal pan pizza for reading 5 books and they'd be like YAYYY PIZZA HUT!! and their happiness pushed back the edges of the darkness for a while

foh man gently caress yes this was THE BEST esp bc i'm a huge loving loser nerd who loves reading anyway and getting free loving pizza for it poo poo

a preview of working a job you love and getting paid to do something you would do anyway

SOMETHING I HVAE NO EXPERIENCE OF...

:emo:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
the saddest restaurant to dine in solo is all of them

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Moe's Tavern

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

nah ain't right sometimes it's just p[erfect to go to a chinese hand drawn noodle house by yourself get a bowl of the finest noodles ofr 8 bux eat them shits in like ten minutes, being in restaurant twenty minutes total, then go to a movie by yourself n ENJOY TH ESILENCE of a good night out alone

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

olive garden alone on tuesday at 7:30 pm

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Sweet Tea posted:

olive garden alone on tuesday at 7:30 pm

tgi fridays happy hour alone

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

drat

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
these posts are giving me suicidal thoughts, holy poo poo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

from what my friend told me, TGIF is the only "bar" in yorba linda ca so everybody hangs out there

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

a very solid contender

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

but lierally the mall food court alone midday is actually thew orst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nothing says "something has gone seriously wrong today" like a dunkaritos app platter for one

• Locked thread