Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I mean, I guess french fries and ketchup are a pair, i guess.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

The Dregs posted:

Eggs is OK. All the things you listed are loving gross with ketchup. Rice??

indeed, itll make sense if you read my other posts itt tho

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

haha gently caress you
I'll put whatever the gently caress I want on my egg you racist fucks

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Muttonchips posted:

haha gently caress you

Please stop living.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Why the gently caress would you take a picture of this nd then upload it to the internet like "HEY LOOK AT MY WORK"!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's a nicely shaped omelette and it's not overcooked. i wish the picture was in better focus though

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Sweet Tea posted:

it's a nicely shaped omelette and it's not overcooked. i wish the picture was in better focus though

Presentation gets a F- that looks hella sloppy

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it needs something green on top like in the blob of red sauce on there not behind it

Muttonchips posted:

also a very nicely shaped omelette and nice presentation but too brown imo. an omelette shouldn't get brown at all it should just be a pale yellow

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Ketchup is what people who have no class put on meats. You might as well just dump HFC right on whatever you're eating.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Nah, sometimes brown sauce though.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

well it's a tomato concentrate as well as sweetened so it has an umami taste to it. so i don't think it's totally out of the realm of putting it on eggs or an omelette but i don't do it myself because it's too sweet.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Would probably gag if an omelette didnt have ketchup on it to be completely serious. That's shits nasty without.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

:neckbeard:

9/10 would nom

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
First I jam Siracha up my rear end and give my colon a liberal dousing.

Then I put BOTH ketchup and Hot sauce on my eggs, the siracha stays in my rear end. I use Cholula Chipotle on the eggs.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

goon way to eat eggs:

cook a dumpster load of bacon in a large sauce pan

remove bacon when cooked, leave grease

dump in 3 eggs and scramble in pan (they will be done/fried as gently caress within 20 seconds or so)

plate*, eat and die of coronary

*put or do not put ketchup on... this is goon style, remember

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

4outof5 posted:

Ketchup is what people who have no class put on meats. You might as well just dump HFC right on whatever you're eating.

I put caviar on my eggs.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Muttonchips posted:

you didn't get any loving chives on the omelette at all :ramsay:

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Muttonchips posted:

haha gently caress you

that's way too much, gross

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Glory of Arioch posted:

you didn't get any loving chives on the omelette at all :ramsay:

:captainpop:

:ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay::ramsay:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Serious post; poached eggs are the best. :agreed: or gtfo

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I do, I scramble my eggs and always use that habanero ketchup and then put actual hot sauce on top of that because it's not really that hot

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

serious norman posted:

Would probably gag if an omelette didnt have ketchup on it to be completely serious. That's shits nasty without.

Salsa mang

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Actually let me break down my ideal breakfast for you: three fluffed and scrambled eggs and two spicy aidelle sausages, all layered in hot ketchup with tapatillo sauce over that, and a big mug of coffee. I want approximately 35% of my bodyweight sweated out by the time I'm done eating.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

i used to, op, but then I turned 4. prob. more pertinent though is that i stopped eating eggs altogether, so

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

Actually let me break down my ideal breakfast for you: three fluffed and scrambled eggs and two spicy aidelle sausages, all layered in hot ketchup with tapatillo sauce over that, and a big mug of coffee. I want approximately 35% of my bodyweight sweated out by the time I'm done eating.
what is a aidelle sasage

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

a hole-y ghost posted:

what is a aidelle sasage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVYlT6LlStM

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

a hole-y ghost posted:

sometimes op

also lol at people thinking putting hot sauce on eggs is somehow better

Hot sauce is not a children's sugar sauce, hth

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
No I put shredded cheddar cheese and tobaaco on my scrabled eggs op because i have a large thick penis and massive balls

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Accretionist posted:

Hot sauce is not a children's sugar sauce, hth
depends on the one

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

does anyone else just pay a prostitute to squirt on their plates before evry meal?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Harime Nui posted:

I do, I scramble my eggs and always use that habanero ketchup and then put actual hot sauce on top of that because it's not really that hot

Just use chopped habaneros and tomatoes. The sugar kills flavor.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
no way nigga, only a sprinkle of grated cheese and salt/pepper should go on eggs. i'm fine with tabasco or worchestshire sauce although it's not for me, but ketchup? you sir can get hosed.

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ratjaculation posted:

does anyone else just pay a prostitute to squirt on their plates before evry meal?

No, but only because she owes me a favor.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

sriracha is a pretty mediocre sauce in general but goddamn is that poo poo good on eggs, I keep a bottle around solely for egg duty

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

deadwing posted:

sriracha is a pretty mediocre sauce in general but goddamn is that poo poo good on eggs, I keep a bottle around solely for egg duty

The chili garlic sauce is where it's at for egg condiment duty.

I like a little ketchup w/ homefries, but if some touches my eggs, I ain't concerned.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
texas pete or salsa on eggs only

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i havent used sriracha in years but i had a roommate back in like 09 that was all about it. i would put a little in some ramen to give the broth a lil bite

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

i havent used sriracha in years but i had a roommate back in like 09 that was all about it. i would put a little in some ramen to give the broth a lil bite

i eat korean ramen, pretty sure that putting sriracha in it would make it less spicy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
thank god that sriracha fad was shorter lived than the loving bacon thing. sriracha is scrub tier hot sauce pour les bebes and about as adventurous as giving your lover a mild spanking in the bedroom

• Locked thread