Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
everythings in some new retarded spot and the whole thing looks like a glossy turd

i just want to update my podcasts god drat leave me alone skeleton steve jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
look at this grandma who doesn't use spotify

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tricky D posted:

ill spotify my fist down your throat you lil bitch

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
I don't know I got a galaxy s4 and uninstalled it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
With the new ios update all of my songs were deleted. Thanks Obama.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

is geocities down at the moment?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

does spotify do podcasts

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Tricky D posted:

spotify is great if you're cool with songs disappearing whenever

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

it is pretty annoying that programs designed to play a loving MP3 just get worse and worse

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
why use itunes when you have youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmBkZflwViA

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Well, if you just occasionally change the layout and color scheme for no reason, then your boss will think you're doing something.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Anyway, the stupid new layout isn't nearly as stupid as how all your loving settings reset every time they put out a goddamned stupid update

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

first the new u2 album shows up on MY iphone without MY permission. then it pops up in amazon prime music. now i have to deal with another itunes interface change! THANKS OBAMA.

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

itunes sucks imo

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
look at these posers who don't just hum their favorite songs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
I had musicbee recommended to me by the goons in the tech forum.

So far it's a nice replacement.

• Locked thread