Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
[ ] yes
[ ] no

[ ] maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

THE PENETRATOR posted:

[ ] yes
[ ] no

[ ] maybe

wanna murder the op as mod challenge

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

THE PENETRATOR posted:

[ ] yes
[x] no

[ ] maybe

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
No.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

[ ] yes
[x] no

[ ] maybe

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I don't have a cat. Just put me down for "Maybe"

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

no dont

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

THE PENETRATOR posted:

[x] yes
[ ] no

[ ] maybe

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

THE PENETRATOR posted:

[ ] yes
[ ] no

[ ] maybe
[x] i dont know
[ ] could you repeat the question

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
what the gently caress is wrong withy ou?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
You're not the boss of me now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

gonna have to go with this

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
goons torture animals without needing to, why would anyone encourage their hosed up behaviors aside from making "bad things you did as a kid" threads where goons talk about torturing animals or beating them to death with a baseball bat?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I would not penetrate my cat with a foreign object. Sicko.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
questioning the mod challenge was the mod challenge

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

goons torture animals without needing to, why would anyone encourage their hosed up behaviors aside from making "bad things you did as a kid" threads where goons talk about torturing animals or beating them to death with a baseball bat?
This may surprise you but little kids don't have the ability to empathize well and they're pretty much all little sociopaths, it's not really something you should hold against them just make sure to teach them right from wrong as they emotionally mature.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

This may surprise you but little kids don't have the ability to empathize well and they're pretty much all little sociopaths, it's not really something you should hold against them just make sure to teach them right from wrong as they emotionally mature.

erm/.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i'd never post in e/n

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

just waiting for that mod challenge to backtrace you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Eagerly awaiting the OPs inevitable suicide

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

ArbitraryC posted:

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

??? This isn't true at all and everyone knows that animal torture is the first sign of a future murderer.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

That's a definite no but I would pretend to and act like I lost a finger doing it.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

ArbitraryC posted:

You're not the boss of me now

And you're not so big

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArbitraryC posted:

uh, wow.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

this thread is a garage light and you are a goony retard moth

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
I would probably kill a human, including myself, before I would even lay a finger on my cat in a mean way.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Action Yak Police posted:

??? This isn't true at all and everyone knows that animal torture is the first sign of a future murderer.
Really? I dated a phd psych student and was friends with a lot of the department and they mentioned several times you can't really diagnose that stuff in children or even young adults because pretty much everyone is bad at understanding the world doesn't revolve around them until they fully mature.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
*THAT PART IN DEXTER WHERE IT'S A FLASHBACK TO HIM MUTILATING A DOG*

"No you see dad I'm not doing to grow up to be a murderer"

*hides dog paw behind back*

"Besides it was a pit bull"

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

could you please gas all gbs threads so we can start over

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
im not a sadbrains weirdo guys i swear, by the way i had sex with a girl one time and i didn't even have to pay

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Spanish Manlove posted:

its a poll

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Portals posted:

could you please gas all gbs threads so we can start over

this

Please :pray:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

whatis posted:

im not a sadbrains weirdo guys i swear, by the way i had sex with a girl one time and i didn't even have to pay

i like your avatar

Axolotls are cool

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Spanish Manlove posted:

*THAT PART IN DEXTER WHERE IT'S A FLASHBACK TO HIM MUTILATING A DOG*

"No you see dad I'm not doing to grow up to be a murderer"

*hides dog paw behind back*

"Besides it was a pit bull"
I too base my medical opinions on badly written books and pop fiction.

Actually jk I think ima keep listening to people who have been studying the subject for a while.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
*imaginary son of mine that will never exist because I've devoted my body to the lord runs into the room with the family dog's head placed on his own head like the red wedding bit in the hit TV Series GAME OF THRONES*

"well this is normal and he has no idea what he's doing"

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
you entered the constructive posting challenge, eh? i too got a scary challenge. I'm supposed to troll goons in platoons. i think they might cut me.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
yeah hello nine one one I just found my daughter in the basement sitting in a pentagram made out of the blood of the neighborhood animals with the body of the german sheppard still writhing on the ground and a kitchen knife stuck in it's head is this something I should worry about or is she too young to understand that she didn't draw the pentagram right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
well um *suhffles nervoucly out of the thread*

• Locked thread