Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Inevitable posted:

Can inanimate objects be friends?

no, unless it is a robot.

Tamerlame posted:

When everyone in the world is friends with everyone else, is this rule going to disappear?

no. we will all be banned.

IMPORTANT RULE: all posters can claim hitler as a friend if they so desire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

no, unless it is a robot.

no. we will all be banned.

IMPORTANT RULE: all posters can claim hitler as a friend if they so desire

How many friend points is he worth?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
on paper hes worth one point... but as friends go hes worth a whole lot more

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
me. i could use some friends

i like: smoking a lot of weed and playing games, smoking a lot of weed and playing d&d, smoking a lot of weed and cooking a feast, and then finally smoking a lot of weed and going outside

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Claven666 posted:

i like: smoking a lot of weed and playing games, smoking a lot of weed and playing d&d, smoking a lot of weed and cooking a feast, and then finally smoking a lot of weed and going outside

Welcome aboard friend, smoking a lot of weed is one of the things we like to do in my crew.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if youre my friend we can go out for drinks and have a good time but if you get up to go to the bathroom we will say deeply hurtful things about you

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
hi

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if youre my friend we can go out for drinks and have a good time but if you get up to go to the bathroom we will say deeply hurtful things about you

I have a feeling with all the interbreeding of friends going on here something is going to have to give and strong leaders will need to rise to the top and create maybe Five Families of friends, where the Godfathers of the Families discuss Friend Crew business.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the esoteric order of friends

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

Michael Corleone posted:

I have a feeling with all the interbreeding of friends going on here something is going to have to give and strong leaders will need to rise to the top and create maybe Five Families of friends, where the Godfathers of the Families discuss Friend Crew business.

That's why we have hitler

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
a friend of hitler is a friend of mine

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
OR, we could just ban the cliques being formed here and make one large Friend Crew, I think that is what Jesus would do, so yeah, that is my 'final solution' to this problem, no need for a hate monger like Hitler to be involved in this anymore.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Michael Corleone posted:

OR, we could just ban the cliques being formed here and make one large Friend Crew, I think that is what Jesus would do, so yeah, that is my 'final solution' to this problem, no need for a hate monger like Hitler to be involved in this anymore.

heresy

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

just saying, not trying to rock the boat here, i even shouted out to this thread in my stickied thread to get us more friends.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Oh dear i hope everyone hasn't penta'd up yet

We can be friends because I'm cool and chill and will defend you even when you are dumb and wrong and hatefuck your forums enemies mercilessly with my posts.

Also if you're looking for a gal in your friend crew and Trixie and Grrl were taken I can be your bronze medal or something

e:
1) Michael Corleone
2) GrrlSweatshirt
3) :hitler:
4) -
5) - could be u

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Oct 21, 2014

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Michael Corleone posted:

i like the way you think i will be a new friend of yours tomorrow

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

whoflungpoop posted:

We can be friends because I'm cool and chill and will defend you even when you are dumb and wrong and hatefuck your forums enemies mercilessly with my posts.

Also if you're looking for a gal in your friend crew and Trixie and Grrl were taken I can be your bronze medal or something

Well, I could open up a spot by kicking out the opposum that lives in my backyard, but idk, please state your case. I worry with 3 girls in my crew and only myself and IGGY KOOPA as males we might get beat up in a turf war. Just tell me if you are tougher than an Opossum and you can be in.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Michael Corleone posted:

Well, I could open up a spot by kicking out the opposum that lives in my backyard, but idk, please state your case. I worry with 3 girls in my crew and only myself and IGGY KOOPA as males we might get beat up in a turf war. Just tell me if you are tougher than an Opossum and you can be in.

*displays to-scale possum-bone statue of Nurgle* which possum was he

e: hell yeah man!! 4 to go

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Oct 21, 2014

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

whoflungpoop posted:

*displays to-scale possum-bone statue of Nurgle* which possum was he

If you're saying you killed a possum with your bare hands, then ate its flesh and made a skeleton out of its bones to display in your home, yeah, you are in!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Claven666 posted:

i havent smoked in a while so i'll probably get really giggly or zone out but i like smoking w friends so lets do this

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

e:
1) Michael Corleone
2) -
3) -
4) -
5) - could be u

welcome, friend, to my sixth friend slot

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

Michael Corleone posted:

I agree, but only if Hitler still gets to be involved, he's pretty fun at parties.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

welcome, friend, to my sixth friend slot
thanks friend :)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tamerlame posted:

I agree, but only if Hitler still gets to be involved, he's pretty fun at parties.

if you get hitler drunk enough he can do this really gross trick where he sucks a condom up his nose and pulls it out of his mouth

a true friend

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Cool, so Hitler is in, but no more of that racist poo poo, or he is out! We have a diverse group here and one guy isn't going to ruin it for everyone else. What's his favorite drink, want to get him some as a gift for our first party!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hitlers not racist hes just proud of his heritage

feller
Jul 5, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

e:
1) Michael Corleone
2) GrrlSweatshirt
3) :hitler:
4) -
5) - could be u

*throws rock at you during recess*

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Got 3 chicks in my crew, and the oldest reg date, my bff. So prob got the coolest clique. We got a table full of broads you got a table full of fella's. (That is only for the ONE (1) crew here I don't like, but I'm not gonna make any drama over it or anything, so chill).

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

Michael Corleone posted:

Cool, so Hitler is in, but no more of that racist poo poo, or he is out! We have a diverse group here and one guy isn't going to ruin it for everyone else. What's his favorite drink, want to get him some as a gift for our first party!

Cyanide I think

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Omelette du Fromage posted:

*throws rock at you during recess*
sorry but the boy who stole my pencil box is already my dream friend :syoon:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

who wants to be friend

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Wait, so is the opossum still in our crew? Because honestly that was a bigger draw for me than Hitler being in our crew.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Michael Corleone posted:

Welcome aboard friend, smoking a lot of weed is one of the things we like to do in my crew.

then I accept! *passes u the blunt*

whoflungpoop posted:

i havent smoked in a while so i'll probably get really giggly or zone out but i like smoking w friends so lets do this

it's ok, you're among friends. *passes u the blunt*

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if u giggle i WILL defriend you

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Don Tacorleone posted:

who wants to be friend

I will be your friend, your only friend, Don

gently caress y'all anyway, I'm a lone wolf

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

I will be your friend, your only friend, Don

gently caress y'all anyway, I'm a lone wolf

reported for failure to make friends

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Poppin in to round up some more friends! I have less than 10 in my crew, gotta go through and check the thread tomorrow, and we can have up to 15, so I'm taking 6 friends now, and 5 right after midnight to get this crew off the ground and into a mega-crew, gently caress yeah! There is one poster i didn't like but now maybe they are cool, so that is the only person that needs to send an app, but i aint saying who it is bc the beef might b squashed already, so if u think it is u just attach a reason u want to be my friend. no judging, and NO, I will never tell who i used? to dislike. later, hope to get a lot of friends. ps, 'da crew' is 420 friendly and has a lot of girls, so whatev, if you don't want in, your loss.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Is it okay to make non-goon friends? I met this guy & he seems nice and wants to be friends but he didn't pass the stairs test so I'm waiting for the okay before I give him an answer, tia.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Is it okay to make non-goon friends? I met this guy & he seems nice and wants to be friends but he didn't pass the stairs test so I'm waiting for the okay before I give him an answer, tia.

its NEVER ok to make a friend in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its NEVER ok to make a friend in real life

That's funny bc you list me as your best friend, but my 5th friend is an IRL opossum *he really is, not another kind of possum so just stop loving asking about, he's cool though so chill. Anyway as a friend of a friend and also a friend of mine and his in my crew, I think you've got some growing up to do about acceptance of more friends, the more friends the better is basically my motto, that and a day without a buzz is a day that never was.

• Locked thread