Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
why is the poster above me cool? well, it's because shes fuckin' death!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

that duck is a hot duck keep it up cutie

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

When you saved that guy from drowning with a cast on. Man! You really proved you are a good human being.

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
when i think of dying i think of you and i get really, really, really loving horny

enzeen
Sep 23, 2010
i like you

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
If enzeen insisted on having his cock sucked, I'd think about it and/or recommend a friend who might be able to assist.

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps
Can lull me to sleep at night with just a soft chuckle.

E: V Tacked me off a sidewalk and into a bush, to keep an falling acorn from hitting me. This selfless act is why I keep your secret.

Dead.juice fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 21, 2014

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Knows my ultimate secret but chooses not to tell anyone because they are a good person. Thanks man.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Has a stickied thread like me, so we're both cool!

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
you're a cool person

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme posted:

you're a cool person

:agreed: you're a cool person, and a god ;-*

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
At one point he was engaged to a Russian mobster's daughter. One night she died mysteriously and now he is on the run from the mobsters so all he can do is sit around on GBS and shitpost.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

your lady avatar makes me want to smoke. shes pretty

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
cool avatar, looks like that gorilla has ebola, lol!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

OP has good taste in movies to name himself after such a complex and fascinating lead character.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
Knows funny stuff when he sees it, a true connoisseur and dear friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valk
Aug 12, 2011

PhantomBowie tapped this @$$

UglyDucklett posted:

Knows funny stuff when he sees it, a true connoisseur and dear friend.

has a stable personality construct and a warm secure attachment style due to having two emotionally validating parents in early childhood.

• Locked thread