Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

pumpkins and pumpkin products are great poo poo and im glad theyre making a bunch of pumpkin flavored things, did you know they even have pumpkin butter now? its like jelly, but with pumpkins. i hope the pumpkin thing stays around and isnt just a fad because i really loving love pumpkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't really like pumpkin spice stuff.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This thread has gone out of control

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Control Volume posted:

pumpkins and pumpkin products are great poo poo and im glad theyre making a bunch of pumpkin flavored things, did you know they even have pumpkin butter now? its like jelly, but with pumpkins. i hope the pumpkin thing stays around and isnt just a fad because i really loving love pumpkins

qfb

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I saw a comic where there was a coffee shop run by anthropomorphic pumpkins and the customers were also pumpkins and the customer at the front of the line orders a "people-spice coffee" and it was probably the dumbest and laziest joke I've ever seen or heard.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Action Yak Police posted:

I saw a comic where there was a coffee shop run by anthropomorphic pumpkins and the customers were also pumpkins and the customer at the front of the line orders a "people-spice coffee" and it was probably the dumbest and laziest joke I've ever seen or heard.

this sucks so bad i'm going to kill myself

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Here it is:

It's actually worse than I remember, they didn't bother drawing a background.
It's like the guy forgot that he had a comic due and he was like "poo poo poo poo gotta think of something in the next five minutes!"

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
i dont even love the stuff but people who complain about all the pumpkin spice need to shut the gently caress up

we have this little season called autumn every loving year, dont act so loving stunned like this just cropped up or something. oh no it's christmas time why are there eggnog and peppermint flavored products boo hoo :qq:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

wait are people actually mad about pumpkins

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Here it is:

It's like the guy forgot that he had a comic due and he was like "poo poo poo poo gotta think of something in the next five minutes!"

hmmm. those are in fact jack o' lanterns, and not pumpkins at all! image does not deliver

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pillow Clerk posted:

hmmm. those are in fact jack o' lanterns, and not pumpkins at all! image does not deliver

jack o lanterns are pumpkins.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Here it is:

hmm the person who drew this is more used to being be hind the counter than in front...

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

That's at least kind of charming and done in an interesting way. The comic is just like "gently caress you, here's a bad joke".

Also I think I derailed the thread and I'm very sorry.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Pumpkin butter on waffles. You're welcome, fatasses.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

Control Volume posted:

wait are people actually mad about pumpkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25jiALaWG34

That's at least kind of charming and done in an interesting way. The comic is just like "gently caress you, here's a bad joke".

Also I think I derailed the thread and I'm very sorry.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3672461

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pumpkin is what you give to your dog to improve its stool consistency so I hope your stool consistency is very good op

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i hope you choke on a pumpkin op.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i hope youre able to defend your pumpkins from all these pumpkin haters this halloween op.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Control Volume posted:

same, but kiwi-strawberry in 1995

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Im all about pumpkin seeds

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pumpkin spice stuff is awful sorry for your taste in lovely flavorings.

Only pumpkin spice I wanna be talking about is some honey-sriracha roasted seeds loving deal with THAT, OP. BOOM.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

same, but kiwi-strawberry in 1995

dragon fruit in the early 00's

remember Guarana?
:corsair:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

pumpkin is what you give to your dog to improve its stool consistency so I hope your stool consistency is very good op

i examine my stool after every poop and can confirm the consistency is very solid

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im #addicted to pumpkin spice lattes

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
pumpkin is a vegetable, who in their right mind eats vegetables beyond the age of 18?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BombiTheZombie posted:

pumpkin is a vegetable, who in their right mind eats vegetables beyond the age of 18?

horses

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BombiTheZombie posted:

i make ur mother eat vegetables :twisted:
sweet peas, onions, collard greens for instance

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i still get chipotle flavored everything, does that make me 2000-and-late? :ohdear:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

do they make pumpkin spice flavored condoms?

cuz they should

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

just have sex with a jack-o-lantern for a couple minutes before getting busy with your girl (or guy)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LifeSizePotato posted:

just have sex with a jack-o-lantern for a couple minutes before getting busy with your girl (or guy)

blow the candle out first

Pro-tip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

VendaGoat posted:

blow the candle out first

Pro-tip

don't kinkshame itt

• Locked thread