Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iggy Koopa posted:

cool very original thread idea

rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Iggy Koopa posted:

lol

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I JOed to the ZQ SG nudes.

#Gamergate

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Iggy Koopa posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Iggy Koopa arrives in GBS to drop the stunning knowledge that something has to be completely original to also be funny

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

cnln0w5

Anonymous Confessor posted:

I've jerked off to that picture of Microwave's mom probably 100+ times over the years. Microwave's mom is fuckin' hot, man. Hell, I'm going to go jerk off to it again. 101 times. I'd gently caress Microwave's mom. I might videotape it and send it to Microwave so he'd get totally bent out of shape over it, because it's funny how much he hates it when people talk about loving his hot mom.

Not much of a confession. Honestly, who hasn't?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

rt7yu2

I'm an alcoholic now simply because I decided to be after hearing people talk about their alcoholism on SomethingAwful. I'm not addicted and I honestly could stop at any time, unlike some "real" alcoholic. I'm simply enjoying watching my life circle around the drain. It's been the most fun I've ever had.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

cwihyq8

Before I married my wife she left town for a weekend & I ended up finger banging an ex. My ex has since gotten really fat, no regrets though.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

So loving what. HEY I FINGERED YOUR EX TOO.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

d53odb0

it makes me really depressed when everyone starts hating on "troons"

:gay:

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

I once farted on a small child

ok im sorry for lying it happened a lot

Elissia fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Oct 21, 2014

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
goons are sociopaths?!!

this ia a shock, a huge shock.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

56y8ui

I am actually Bigpeeler but I post under a pseudonym at the risk of being banned. Since I changed medications a couple of years ago, I'm not such a dangerous person anymore. I have a ton more "zoo stories" and "carpet cleaning stories" to post so hopefully Lowtax will open the gates to the kingdom and welcome me back someday.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

welcome back bigpeeler

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

cqen7lw

when i was 9 some kid went down a slide i had just pissed down like 5 mins before and played in it

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

I'd vote for a Bigpeeler return.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Ohhhhhh! I get it.

Its a honeypot.

Thats cool. :thumbsup:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Demora posted:

I'd vote for a Bigpeeler return.

I can confirm it is in fact actually Bigpeeler

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

do not post your stupid stories, big peeler

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

maybe bigpeeler is wiser now. give him a third chance imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i had sex with mitt romney. there i've said it

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
paging morally inept

"tip of the iceberg" comes to mind

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
windows 98 is bigpeeler. its true he told me

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

de0883x

I am dying and part of me is ready for the pain and suffering to end and the other part feels incredibly scared and alone. Thanks for all the good times, goons. If Lowtax brings back GBS 1.0 I promise to haunt him.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

monkey cheese

Trash Trick fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Oct 21, 2014

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Keep the poo poo posting between ops posts to a minimal, nobody cares about your money cheese " I hosed ops mom " posts.

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve
i am closeted gay and masturbate on beautiful women. ((

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
i gently caress

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UrDvruoubA

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I must admit that I do not know how to use email. I write my letter and address the envelop properly but then I don't know which slot in the computer to put it in. I've tried the disc drive, the ventilation slots, I have even tried taping it to the monitor in the hopes it would meld into the screen and become one with the digital information highway.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
You wrap the letter around your dick and stick it into the headphone jack.

The joke is your penis is so small that this is an uncomplicated task for you.

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

TEAYCHES posted:

maybe bigpeeler is wiser now. give him a third chance imo

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
O.K. I sent in the anonymous confession being posted soon about being an amazing sexual dynamo champion :c00l:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Quarex posted:

O.K. I sent in the anonymous confession being posted soon about being an amazing sexual dynamo champion :c00l:

How will we tell our's apart? Do you talk about your pee?

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

N. Senada posted:

How will we tell our's apart? Do you talk about your pee?
No watersports in mine; sorry. You will know mine by the surprise appearance of Tom Bodett and by the lamentations of the women.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Sorry for the delay on any new emails. I had been up all night poo poo posting till 3am so I just woke up.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
We've all been there, friendo. Welcome back op.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

ds8yryc

I have lost over 15,000 playing online poker in the last 6 weeks. It's all on credit cards too. At least I can use all the extra miles to fly to a nice beach or something before blowing my brains out.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

dapziu6

I might die from organ failure in 5 years or so. I've pretty much given up on doing something noteworthy with my life.

If I don't die from organ failure, I'll still be hooked up to a machine most of my life so gently caress it.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

e42w0cr

I liked GBS 1.0 more, but there's no way to post that without getting poo poo on. This is why I think when Lowtax ran that poll and 'more rules' won out very few posters actually posted in favor of more rules. Felt like they were the only thing keeping GBS apart from BYOB and FYAD. The real failure of GBS started when probation became a thing rather than rampant bannings, but if you did that now I doubt most people would pay the :10bux: to come back. I guess I'm a monster and seriousposting is a sin.

YOU MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

dpben1y

I lost my virginity to a hooker in a back alley.

Dear Anonymous Confessor,
Please tell us more. I am sure this is a great story if it has any amount of legitimacy.

• Locked thread