Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

lol

Balls-kun
Jun 29, 2010
effort fyad is back baby

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

lmao

----------------

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
rofl

----------------

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Smarmy John posted:

jesus loving christ

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

ffs lol

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

hahahaha lmao

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
lmao

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo

----------------

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
This is really good but dont you worry that anybody with a 3d printer can probably make unofficial Twisty bobble heads too.

----------------

James Hardon
May 31, 2006

RaVE
Nov 28, 2006

holy poo poo

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
barbacle jim carries the flag for day crew

thanks to horny rabbit guy

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

The FYAD Art Posting Renaissance.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
2006 FYAD dickhead: Duhh it was so funny when Loinworm used to post here and make fun of other graphic designers font choices, then he would correct their fonts or ironically photoshop it to look like they had bad kerning

Le me: In my opinion the quality of original art in current FYAD is better than ever.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

manyak posted:

2006 FYAD dickhead: Duhh it was so funny when Loinworm used to post here and make fun of other graphic designers font choices, then he would correct their fonts or ironically photoshop it to look like they had bad kerning

Le me: In my opinion the quality of original art in current FYAD is better than ever.

gently caress

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Horry poo poo

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
i also finished the jim face model, making good use of raspy's weirdly comprehensive notes on jim's facial structure. i'm calling this done now, and suitable for whatever anyone wants to do with it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ruxznizmex265bx/jim%20-%20hi%20poly%20final.obj?dl=0

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Scrub Lover posted:

i also finished the jim face model, making good use of raspy's weirdly comprehensive notes on jim's facial structure. i'm calling this done now, and suitable for whatever anyone wants to do with it

now thats paper

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
im working on barnacle jim lol http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675415 :cheers:

gently caress

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

manyak posted:

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Scrub Lover posted:

pretty good. Good job

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fianlly a gbs poster will kiss and cum on a 3d printout barncale jims long face lol

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

I'm working him over with my rod

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

The Flying Fish posted:

fianlly a gbs poster will kiss and cum on a 3d printout barncale jims long face lol

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
see, my posts about the face helped

----------------

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

manyak posted:

pretty good. Good job

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

A Major Fucker posted:

see, my posts about the face helped

Great job

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
nice job with the face

----------------

Jack Daniels
Nov 14, 2002

wait wait wait wait wiat....lmao, wait, no. that picutre of that guy in the mirror with the weird hand and wird many other things, THATS Twisty?!?! :stare:

lmfao wtf no way wait iwa t

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Jack Daniels posted:

wait wait wait wait wiat....lmao, wait, no. that picutre of that guy in the mirror with the weird hand and wird many other things, THATS Twisty?!?! :stare:

lmfao

gently caress

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Jack Daniels posted:

look at this noob lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Jack Daniels posted:

l0l

----------------

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Jack Daniels posted:

the late twisty

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Jack Daniels posted:

:dota101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Jack Daniels posted:

• Locked thread