Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It's pretty cool what GBS can crank out when the mods are actually not child and small animal abusers, and instead funny people. Glad this crazy rear end experiment was taken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nightbae smokewheat
Feb 11, 2011

Long Waffle Beard
Sep 15, 2003
the 3d image of my head is longer than my real head, as it is 6x9.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

JOE ROGAN: OH MY GOD!!!

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

Barnacle Djinn posted:

the 3d image of my head is longer than my real head, as it is 6x9.

six feet x nine feet lmao

Long Waffle Beard
Sep 15, 2003

Kansas City Royals posted:

six feet x nine feet lmao

horry sheet

----------------

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

It's pretty cool what GBS can crank out when the mods are actually not child and small animal abusers, and instead funny people. Glad this crazy rear end experiment was taken

Yea, and fyad content creators are good. Thanks to Scrub Lover for supplying the 3d jim head model, and hamcat for the idea

gently caress

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006
tiki mask chin down to his knees lookin rear end nigga lmao

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

see if you can get smwn to post a pic of it in their throat

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

see if you can get smwn to post a pic of it in their throat

:wtc: i'm not gonna kill a gbs poster who provided good laughs

gently caress

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

next week the IK contest will be who can shove teh jim dildo furthest up their rear end in a top hat; winner is perma-ik

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lmao at everything in this thread

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
wait til deg gets a hold of this

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is probably the best thing to ever happen on this web site imo

I Have Sigs Off

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
FYAD Project: Kickstart money to pay for the green phallic Barnacle Jim head to be sent to Deg.

gently caress

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
next goon project, send teh jim dildo to a webcam model (guy) who can do extreme insertations

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
mail the barnacle jum dildo around like a stanly posting trophy and have receivers take a photos of them drinking with it at a bar or w,e

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

I AM BRAWW posted:

Good posters in GBS are already starting to show results. Watch the whole video in high quality / full screen for some Win.

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this is probably the best thing to ever happen on this web site imo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Good evening, I'm Dan Rather. *turns to camera 2* The Barnacle Jim Dildo, *sits in silence for 22 minutes*

I Have Sigs Off

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Good evening, I'm Dan Rather. *turns to camera 2* The Barnacle Jim Dildo, *sits in silence for 22 minutes*

gently caress

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

So long! And thanks for all the jim!

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005

Scrub Lover posted:

i'll do the thing in the op

i'm glad i did

Haoma
Aug 14, 2003
lol

ff f f f f f f f f f

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

----------------

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
for he's a jolly good dildo

I Have Sigs Off

Gravy Train Bones
Jun 9, 2002

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

scrub lover is good

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fyad is getting so absurdly powerful that the jim dildo will probably be used by the goatse guy himself at this point

----------------

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

old sig: http://i.imgur.com/ukjgdmn.gif
thank u giko

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
[...] they sent him a Barnacle Jim dildo for the laughs of a tiny, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a new level.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

Scrub Lover posted:

i'm glad i did

gj!

Scott Vegeta
Jul 24, 2001

roh roh pk fiyah

ArfJason posted:

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

GBS under the abe regime: a guy fucks a flask full of hamburger while wearing his mom's lab coat, another guy gets a misspelled chumbawamba tattoo
GBS under francostein: goons start chanting "doobie's gonna cuck" like an ancient tribal war ritual
GBS under FYAD: the ancient prophecy has been fulfilled and the master dildo is now imbued with great power

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

GBS under the abe regime: a guy fucks a flask full of hamburger while wearing his mom's lab coat, another guy gets a misspelled chumbawamba tattoo
GBS under francostein: goons start chanting "doobie's gonna cuck" like an ancient tribal war ritual
GBS under FYAD: the ancient prophecy has been fulfilled and the master dildo is now imbued with great power

lmao

gently caress

solarbeam
Nov 29, 2005

jack.
Sep 1, 2001

jack.
Sep 1, 2001
Lol

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002
freaking legendary thread....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB
Apr 6, 2006

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

• Locked thread