Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Treehouse of Horror was on last night, but I didn't watch it.
Which segment from past episodes is your favorite? I like "Time and Punishment", where Homer turns the toaster into a time machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1IKioDLEh8

A close second is "The Shinning", from the same episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPctSuDXovE
(The only non-terrible video for this was a Hulu ad.)

I know we have PYF for this sort of thing but I need five threads.

So, PYF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The one where Homer sells his soul to the devil for a doughnut was pretty good.

As a kid, the one where Homer wakes up with the head of Burns attached to his shoulder spooked me when I remembered it the next morning.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
willie freddie krueger going to rape

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Dental plan

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Both Terror at 5 1/2 feet and The Genesis Tub aren't usually considered favorites because their pretty straightforward retellings of Old Twilight Zone episodes but I've got a real soft spot for them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

THe ones with the simpson

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

burritolingus posted:

The one where Homer sells his soul to the devil for a doughnut

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Homer Simpson got sexually assaulted last night.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
The one where all the advertising mascots came to life was pretty good. Lard Lad was actually kinda scary

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Crow Jane posted:

The one where all the advertising mascots came to life was pretty good. Lard Lad was actually kinda scary

Just don't look!

Hipsterish to say, but I have a real soft spot for The Raven. The How to Cook for Forty Humans reveal bit was also good

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Monkey's paw.

Risky
May 18, 2003

The first 15 or so were really good then they got on a train to shitville.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Crow Jane posted:

I still quote the "just don't look" song for idiots on Reddit when they're bitching about how shits like the Kardashians and Fox News still have jobs. They never seem to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY

• Locked thread