Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

"It is rather that precisely in that which is newest the face of the world never alters, that this newest remains, in every aspect, the same. - This constitutes the eternity of hell."

-Walter Benjamin, "The Arcades Project"
I bought this game because I am a fan of the series, I was hyped to hear some people from the Front Mission team were working on it (after fleeing the sinking ship that was SquareEnix), and I really had fun with AC4A. Unfortunately I never really got into it that much, I guess the online component didn't really work for me and it felt too different from the traditional AC campaign style.

It does have what I consider to be the best looking opening video in games though.

Oh and if we're going to have a pink AC maybe our emblem should be a unicorn with a rainbow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

"It is rather that precisely in that which is newest the face of the world never alters, that this newest remains, in every aspect, the same. - This constitutes the eternity of hell."

Atlatl posted:

Update 1: Arts and Crafts Time

it hungers for the blood of innocents

Amazing beyond my wildest dreams!

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Atlatl posted:

armored kores indeed

i am an embarrassment

Hey don't feel bad about it, I remember this kind of crap happening to me even when I got the first Armored Core for Christmas and was playing the crap out of it way back in the day. I think weird janky fail conditions and level construction have always been part of the series.

I think for our new emblem we should have an anime girl riding our soulless unicorn of doom.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

I think you've caught up to the point in the game I got to before quitting. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the game.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Atlatl posted:

rd died as he lived

a chump

yeah rip

I can only imagine what RD and Rosary's sex life must have been like. Kind of reminds me of Allen from Xenosaga, except even more so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Well that was a low effort plot indeed. Is Verdict Day's just as bad?

• Locked thread