Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
(Cambridge, MA) Leading mathematicians have chosen 4 to be the number of the day today. "There are 4 apples on the table; one, two three, four!" said Sug Woo Shin, associate professor of mathematics at MIT. "Maths is useful - but it can be fun, too!", he added. Mathematicians worldwide are updating their whiteboards, fridge magnets, and small wooden blocks. [reuters]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
thanks for keeping us posted

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what has math ever done for me

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGmYCfWyVAM

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
4 is the dumbest letter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Gbs guy posted:

Four is the age when I first discovered what depression was like *opens e/n tab and stares at screen blankly* I am going to kill a small animal today

• Locked thread