Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks
go oilers goil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks

MaoistBanker posted:

Really? It's called the "car store" in Canada?

Edit: Hockeystreams.com is opening up a new and terrifying world.

what?

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks

MaoistBanker posted:

I used the wrong quotes, it should have said "Car brand" store. I just saw a Ford commercial and they say, "Visit your nearest Ford store", which is a way I've never heard a place (where Ford cars are bought) described before.

I guess the commercials do say that. I've never heard someone use that phrase irl, its always dealer or dealership.

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks
the most oiler of goals

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks
haha the oilers trying to stick check to keep the pp in the TB zone, reminds me of that gif of their "defending" from a few games ago.

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks
tay tay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumius
Nov 24, 2004
Superior Awesome Sucks
the nugé

• Locked thread