Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I went to the Chiropractor the other day and he discussed how my chi isnt focused.

He gave me this tea and I feel a lot more harmonious.

He also popped my lower back. I feel so much better today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

im gonna gently caress you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

does anyone know how i became gay?

a 3x homoepathic dilution of cum

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
did he realign your sex with your gender identity?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

I tried the tincture. Now im a chick.

Be careful with that stuff.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

theperminator posted:

You need acupuncture for that

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

That stuff is so fake, it don't even have any cum in it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

NakedWithCandy posted:

i made it myself rear end in a top hat

im a narcissist too

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
everybody listen to me!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I bet the chiropractor will chop off your dick if you paid him enough.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
.....poo poo

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

A chiropractor saved my life, too. Pulled me out of a burning car.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

TheJoker138 posted:

I wish he left you in there to die.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TheJoker138 posted:

im glad you are ok

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
crystal to be taken anally only

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YOU GO THE DOCTOR AND HE RUBS YOUR BACK.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

everybody listen to me!
im listening

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Harime Nui posted:

everybody listen to me!

What?

Is it anime?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

I wish he left you in there to die.

It's kind of flattering that you follow me around so much.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

TheJoker138 posted:

Would you be willing to share your car accident story?

It sound interesting.

:ohdear:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TheJoker138 posted:

get a room you two!!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Would you be willing to share your car accident story?

It sound interesting.

:ohdear:

I...I was making it up :negative:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

TheJoker138 posted:

I...I was making it up :negative:

Make up a story then you douche.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Make up a story then you douche.

I was on the highway coming home from class during a heavy snowfall. The guy in front of me slammed on his breaks for no reason, causing me to do the same. I fishtailed, and ended up sliding backwards across the icy highway. I hit the wall on the right side, away from the other traffic, but there was a semi coming down that lane.

It hit the front end of my car, destroying it, and setting the rest on fire. Luckily the man who was in front of me and slammed on his breaks had pulled over, and he ran over, pulling me from the car. I came to a few minutes later, confused, but amazingly unhurt. I thanked him, and he said "Anytime. By the way, have you had your chakras aligned recently?" and then he adjusted my back.

(The first paragraph of this actually happened.)

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

NakedWithCandy posted:

Isn't 3x cum like 10,000 ppm cum?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
My humors aren't properly aligned... fix me.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

someone linked a youtube of a 2 day old baby going to the chiropractor and it was the first thing in years that legitimately got to me on the internet

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I went to a chiropractor after I was in a car accident and he didn't do anything fun like you see other chiropractors do, he just looked at x-rays of my spine and made me raise my arms and use some machines that tested my strength and flexibility and then he would write it in a file and talk to me about my pain management and then he'd send me for physical therapy in the other office and it'd be the same tests every week as I slowly recovered my strength and range of motion. Pretty lame chiropractor imho.

I had a massage therapist who said he was a shaman and would play pan flutes and hold feathers and crystals over parts of my body that were "holding on to unhealthy energy" but he was really good at massage so what can you do?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i use crystals in foreplay and it works. its a shame though that i'm turning all of these women on when i never plan to have sex with them

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I went to a chiropractor after I was in a car accident and he didn't do anything fun like you see other chiropractors do, he just looked at x-rays of my spine and made me raise my arms and use some machines that tested my strength and flexibility and then he would write it in a file and talk to me about my pain management and then he'd send me for physical therapy in the other office and it'd be the same tests every week as I slowly recovered my strength and range of motion. Pretty lame chiropractor imho.

I had a massage therapist who said he was a shaman and would play pan flutes and hold feathers and crystals over parts of my body that were "holding on to unhealthy energy" but he was really good at massage so what can you do?

that was actually a really good chiropractor

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

oh that was the joke

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
There is no such thing as a good chiropractor its a quack science, im from quad cities where it was invented and its stupid and sucks. Its inventor claims to have learned it from a ghost

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I wonder how long the average student is in chiropractor school before the light turns on and they realize its all crazy bullshit?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Stay safe lumbar ghost

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

psyopmonkey posted:

Stay safe lumbar ghost

lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dated a chick and her dad was a chiropractor.

She had really big boobs.

She was dumb too.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

There are actually two kinds of chiropractors. The first kind are the ones who are just crazy wackos that want to align your humors or whatever. The second are basically just physical therapists. I've actually been to the second kind for my back to deal with pain management and some other small things. Helped, but only in the short term because I probably really need surgery for it.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
When I was in senior year of high school there was this place near the school that the other guys used to always make jokes about. Anyway I was walking past there one day and this chick came out and asked me if I wanted to feel good. I said yeah my back's really sore are you a chiropractor. And she was all like "sure baby I can be a chiropractor for you, whatever you want". So we went into her 'office' (chiropractors have really weird offices by the way, not like a regular doctor's office at all, for one thing the thing they make you lie on is a proper bed instead of the lovely trolley-with-padding you usually get) and she did an alignment on me, only she did it on my dick instead of my back. Maybe it's like reflexology where you do a thing on one part of the body to fix up a completely different part?

Anyway my back did in fact feel better afterwards, but only for like a day. She was literally half the price of the next chiropractor I went to as well, the one my idiot GP referred me to, and normally I'd say you get what you pay for, but with the other chiropractor, the expensive one, it just hurt and I didn't even get a single day of feeling better.

I guess a lot of it's just woo, and people being nice and pretending to care about your boring problems, that makes these alternative therapies work at all. A placebo type thing. And some are simply better at that than others. With that in mind I'd happily recommend "Paradise Girls" if you've got a sore back and need a chiropractor.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

psyopmonkey posted:

I dated a chick and her dad was a chiropractor.

She had really big boobs.

She was dumb too.

Cool where she at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

theperminator posted:

• Locked thread