Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hell in a Cell match?
This poll is closed.
HHH vs. Nash 19 9.79%
HHH vs. HBK for 50 minutes 43 22.16%
Taker vs. Bossman 53 27.32%
CM Punk vs. Undertaker 35 18.04%
Undertaker vs. Kane 11 5.67%
DX vs. Big Show, Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon 33 17.01%
Total: 194 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

If they hadn't gone out of business, WCW would have done this.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me WCW already had done this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Randy Orton putting over his feud with Cena as one of the best of all time while the crowd chants for a local sports team is just too perfect.

PrincessWuffles
Oct 19, 2004

The awesomeness of that Ambrose dropkick cannot be overstated.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skunkrocker posted:

So during the main event tonight we got a random impromptu Hell in a Cell no DQ handicap match.

Obviously the stakes must be MUCH higher for this sunday.

Yeah, that'll work.

I'm actually kind of wondering what all this entails.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Needs dogs

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I missed Sandow's victory and I'm very sad about that, but on the plus side I can watch the recording tomorrow and not sit through all three hours of RAW.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I don't know what that's a picture of but if I can get wrestlers fighting inside an Incredible Machine structure I'd be pretty drat happy.

PrincessWuffles
Oct 19, 2004

Just going to share this one more time.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Sionistic posted:

Needs dogs

And fire.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

KungFu Grip posted:

First to fall off the scaffold must enter the double caged double ring, defeat 40 men, climb over the electrified Jurassic Park fence, ascend the slippery slide, fight 3 men down through the triple cage, and enter the Kaaba to pray for victory.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sionistic posted:

Needs dogs

And an elimination chamber.

E: And a punjabi prison.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

PrincessWuffles posted:

Just going to share this one more time.

I watched to Photoshop one of the pictures of Big E watching backstage monitors onto that TV but I can't find them anywhere now.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Animal-Mother posted:

First to fall off the scaffold must enter the double caged double ring, defeat 40 men, climb over the electrified Jurassic Park fence, ascend the slippery slide, fight 3 men down through the triple cage, and enter the Kaaba to pray for victory.

Guest referee Marc Summers.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

It's quite simple, really.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
RIP Ox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsadSDbSPdg

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

So hyped for future face Randy Orton. Also I actually miss the Wyatts and i'm very interested in where their story is going.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

KungFu Grip posted:

Looks like when you enter you have to climb the cage around the entrance, then another cage, then get through a smaller cage to a shockingly not caged walkway down to a massive ring cage that has a cage with another cage inside it around the ring.

I assume in the top cage there's some randos fighting just for shits and giggles to fully complete the Mad Max style.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8yBdoohGeA

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Noticed some confusion/complaints about Cesaro beating Ziggles with a standard uppercut. He's been using it as a strike finisher on B/C-shows for a few weeks.

I'm more confused about Stardust suddenly having a move that Cole knew that was basically Naomi's Rear View off the apron.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

RBX posted:

So hyped for future face Randy Orton. Also I actually miss the Wyatts and i'm very interested in where their story is going.

Did they come back tonight, or just more promo videos?

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

TheJoker138 posted:

E: And a punjabi prison.

There already is one.

That was a commission from a friend's podcast to build the ultimate cage match. As far as I could tell it was a Wargames on meth.

- The WCW Triple Cage is over the entrance
- Followed by a Punjabi Prison
- Followed by a six sided cage I can only assume was related to TNA in some way
- Followed by TWO Hell in a Cells with Elimination Chamber style entrances on the doors (don't ask I don't know)
- Followed by a Wargames cage.

It apparently was called Race War Games. I guess the objective was like regular Wargames except the participants had to race through all the cages to get in the ring to help their teammates? I dunno. It was from a podcast my friend used to do.

EDIT: if I recall, the scaffold was was an addition later and I don't remember why.

Skunkrocker fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 21, 2014

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

sticklefifer posted:

Noticed some confusion/complaints about Cesaro beating Ziggles with a standard uppercut. He's been using it as a strike finisher on B/C-shows for a few weeks.

Ok that makes some sense then, but boy was I sure confused when he beat him with a uppercut that wasn't even his established one.

Also I missed like 10 minutes of raw near the end, but was there any resolution to big show just bursting into the locker room and Rusev not being there? Seems like an odd place to leave that.

PrincessWuffles
Oct 19, 2004

Dean Motherfucking Ambrose.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Skunkrocker posted:

It apparently was called Race War Games.

I thought the post was going somewhere else from here.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I thought the post was going somewhere else from here.

It's a terrible pun, to be sure. I didn't come up with it.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

And that wrestler's name was Albert Einstein.

I also liked the promo where everyone reminded us this is the same crap that's been on for a dozen years. Good marketing.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
How smarky is Dallas and how likely are they to poo poo on this PPV?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

sticklefifer posted:

I'm more confused about Stardust suddenly having a move that Cole knew that was basically Naomi's Rear View off the apron.

It reminded me of one of Aero Star's moves and since Aero Star is cool as hell I liked it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

i like that i get to say this every month so here goes:

the build for the card overall wasn't that great but the card itself looks good so the good wrestling will keep the crowd interested and they won't poo poo on much outside of the first 5 or 6 minutes of Cena/Orton and maybe one of the divas matches if it drags too long

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

sticklefifer posted:

I've only been to a couple shows here, but I remember the crowds being not that smarky and mostly just bad. What I'm saying is Dallas sucks.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oatgan posted:

i like that i get to say this every month so here goes:

the build for the card overall wasn't that great but the card itself looks good so the good wrestling will keep the crowd interested and they won't poo poo on much outside of the first 5 or 6 minutes of Cena/Orton and maybe one of the divas matches if it drags too long

but the way you're wording it implies that most people probably don't pay to just poo poo on the wwe product :confused:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

RacistGuidingLight posted:

You might want to skip it. Orton and Rusev say some mean things about the Royals that might make you sad.

o No not my local sports team!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Cardboard Box posted:

but the way you're wording it implies that most people probably don't pay to just poo poo on the wwe product :confused:

nonsense everyone paid $10 to post here

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

oatgan posted:

nonsense everyone paid $10 to post here

lmao

Kurrant
Jan 7, 2014
As one the friends in question, as well as being one of the loons responsible for coming up the idea , The Race War Games Cage Set-up involved the following... (deep breath)

-One WCW War Games cage setup
-On top of that was Hell in the Cell
-Connected to the Cell were two shark cages
-Around the Cell was The CZW Cage Of Death
-Around that was The Punjabi Prison

All for a total of 7 cages, as well as a Scaffold for dumb rear end bumps.
The match was a 5 on 5 War Games style match with the two sides managers being locked in the Shark cages.
2 men start, with 1 man being added every sixty seconds, the advantage being determined by a coin toss.
Once all ten men entered, Race War Games began.
The only ways to win... Submit, Or Surrender.

Ahh, Good times.

EDIT: Here's a download link to the show in question. The match is at the 1:17:36 mark. ENJOY!(and god have mercy on your soul.) [url] http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cstc/2011/09/18/pcw-presents-race-war-games.mp3?localembed=download [url]

Kurrant fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Oct 21, 2014

Kurrant
Jan 7, 2014

Skunkrocker posted:

It's a terrible pun, to be sure. I didn't come up with it.

I blame Matthew Ryan.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Guys what if Damien Mizdow wins the US Championship this Sunday?! :allears:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So are we all in agreement that Rusev was in the right kicking that crazy barricade jumping fan in the face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Rhonne posted:

So are we all in agreement that Rusev was in the right kicking that crazy barricade jumping fan in the face?

No, because it made Big Show dig things up from deep in his psyche. Horrible things.

• Locked thread