Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Hell in a Cell match?
This poll is closed.
HHH vs. Nash 19 9.79%
HHH vs. HBK for 50 minutes 43 22.16%
Taker vs. Bossman 53 27.32%
CM Punk vs. Undertaker 35 18.04%
Undertaker vs. Kane 11 5.67%
DX vs. Big Show, Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon 33 17.01%
Total: 194 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
:lol: Cesaro and Ziggler IC match is going to be on Smackdown instead of the PPV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Kind of sad that they'll probably treat this better than Legend of Korra

Also Steph interview with Yahoo.com
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/stephanie-mcmahon-q-a---i-love-to-play-the-bad-guy-000320414.html

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

Wyoming Just Doesn't Care.
I don't Wyoming has the amount of people to care about wrestling.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

It's the two kids trying not to move so Brock won't eat them.
He doesn't want to be fed, he wants to hunt

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Grendels Dad posted:

They should, I miss those :(

Matches between stables or just random-rear end teams, I don't care. Why is every PPV of the year now a themed PPV but you dropped the theme of one of your big four almost completely, WWE?
There are a lot of good matchups for a few SS matches too this year; I still think they should have a NXT wrestlers vs WWE wrestlers who show up on NXT match.

Also Ambrose got on Rollingstone http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/about-face-dean-ambrose-is-the-wwes-unlikely-anti-hero-20141024

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Probably just a video for Halloween

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

You know what does Ambrose do after this feud with Rollins?

Also can't wait for that Ziggler vs Cesaro 2 out of 3 match; hope it gets good time

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

What's the more optimistic view other than Kane, how bout a feud with I don't know Cesaro?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

the night that i saw ambrose shill kane's new movie, do a dated dark knight reference and take pliers to a dummy's crotch i knew he would never be pushed like stone cold
Yeah but he's not "hosed Forever" as some people might think

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Johanns Molemann posted:

when rybaxel comes back they should give ryback a 4 wheeler and axel a dirt bike
Would you say he would come out on a Big Rig?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCW1QaOH1Y8

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol the bad thing is they'll blame the low numbers on Rollins and Ambrose being heavily featured and push Orton and Cena harder because they're the answer.
Especially since the crowd was dead at points in the match too

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oldpainless posted:

That crowd was worryingly quiet for parts of the match I assumed was supposed to get big reactions.
If only they had a Von Erich at ringside

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Yeah NJPW is great and I can watch along with WWE which does have some good matches frequently.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Mukaikubo posted:

but i don't speak vietnamese or korean or whatever moon language this is
Neither do I and I actually mute the WWE PPVs and shock of all shocks its better to watch without hearing the commentary!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm telling you, Wyatt is gonna suck up all the crowd heat in this Ambrose feud and the payoff will go to Reigns.
Man even though you are probably right its kind of sad how cynical and bitter we've gotten in the PSP.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

though some of the faces are different it's ebbed and flowed this way for years
I feel like how people think that this loss was meant to "Bury" Dean are kind of getting into the :tinfoil: territory since it seems they like him.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

If they cared about putting Dean over, they would've done it last night when it made sense to do.
I feel like Vince has a big problem in where if you get pinned in a match that it makes you look weak no matter how much punishment you got put through.

I'm not as mad or cynical as some other people, but really they should have let Ambrose get the win then either have Bray beat him with a Sister Abigail to finish off the PPV or save it for the following Raw.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

It makes sense in that it seems 100% like something WWE would do. Reigns could probably return at Survivor Series or the following night on Raw. They'll probably do a gently caress finish at Survivor Series where Harper interferes for Wyatt because that would help nobody, which is the WWE's way of doing things. Reigns comes back to help his buddy fight them off in order to steal Ambrose's heat and shift the feuds to Reigns-Wyatt and Ambrose-Harper.

Their MO is trying to assert their will and using people who might have gotten over against their wishes to transfer response to the desired individual. I doubt this will be any different.

Maybe I'm wrong about the details, but I'd be shocked if the Wyatt-Ambrose deal doesn't end with Reigns being the one emerging victorious over Wyatt.

I'm wondering what they'll do for SS, with no Brock presumably, they might actually have a bunch of SS tag matches for the show.

There is probably going to be an all Diva's match, I hope they'll do a NXT standouts vs WWE guys who are always in NXT, some undercarder/midcarders match, and gently caress I don't know a main event with Anti-authority vs Authority.

I honestly think also that Haper and Rowan aren't going to be helping Bray and each might for the US and IC titles since the Miz is probably going to be off fighting Mizdow and Cesaro is probably done chasing the IC title.

This is all optimistic conjecture of course and probably going to be horribly wrong

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

If they viewed Ambrose/Rollins as the biggest deal, they would've had Ambrose win the contract on a pole match without interference and they wouldn't have had the loser of a contract stipulation match get a WWE title shot as a consolation prize.

If anything, it was a compromise that mostly happened because of a dearth of top tier talent.

Also, closing out Raw isn't really a sign that you're the most cared about program anymore considering ratings sag heavily during the third hour. What goes on at 10 p.m. is a better indicator of what they view as most important.
I think closing out Raw is more important during, like most things, from the Rumble on to Wrestlemania because WWE doesn't have to worry about MNF and the fact that they want the PPVs to sell gangbusters at that time.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

maybe he used his charisma to convince a couple teamsters to set up a fog machine
maybe he's not a swamp wizard, but a tech wizard :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Cyron posted:

holy loving poo poo where did this vale hate for the wyatts came from?
When he was forever ruined upon the altar of Cena to appease the Godemperor Vince McMahon.

It'll probably be a good Raw tonight, if not I'll work on my first Greek Mythology blog post while half watching Raw. (First blog is going to be about the Theogony if anyone is curious)

• Locked thread