Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Standings are obviously subject to change after the Texans hosed this up

Steelers gonna backdoor their way into the playoffs and it will be the opposite of owning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
The Cowboys are third in points for. That's cool.

They're 14th in points against.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
N: Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

V: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

I'm not watching the game right now so this caught me by surprise: https://vine.co/v/ObtpuE5TVjB

E: :nms: just in case

I always wonder what kind of crazy infections players get on their cuts and abrasions. People pick their mouth guards off that grass and pop it right in their mouth. :barf:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Current playoffs:

AFC:
Pats
Ravens
Broncos
Colts

wildcards: Bengals, Chargers

NFC:
Panthers
Lions
Cowboys
Cardinals

wildcards: Packers, Eagles

lol nfc

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cmon fitzbeard isn't that bad timmons

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

News: The Texans are garbage

Views: The Texans are garbage

I don't know why I have to be one of these people who roots only for his hometown teams. Couldn't I pretend I'm from Boston or something?

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Abugadu posted:

Current playoffs:

AFC:
Pats
Ravens
Broncos
Colts

wildcards: Bengals, Chargers

NFC:
Panthers
Lions
Cowboys
Cardinals

lol nfc

AFC, you bore me :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rasczak posted:

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Intruder posted:

I don't know why I have to be one of these people who roots only for his hometown teams. Couldn't I pretend I'm from Boston or something?

You wouldn't even be bandwagoning the Red Sox this year.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Intruder posted:

Just wait until the offseason when the Texans draft a QB so you can claim to hate him and abandon ship

Worked for me

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am so annoyed with the Cincinnati Bengals. God drat.

bondster
May 6, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Just wait until the offseason when the Texans draft a QB so you can claim to hate him and abandon ship

Worked for me

JFF was already drafted to the Browns

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Worked for me

Texans traded for Mallett gently caress that I'm a Seahawks fan no- poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Abugadu posted:

NFC:
Panthers
Lions
Cowboys
Cardinals

lol nfc
Go Cardinals

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Always root for the ringless teams :hf:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Rasczak posted:

We took a year off, that's more than enough.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Intruder posted:

I hate it too.

Frankly I wish I weren't a fan of any team, I have more fun watching games where I have no rooting interest across all sports. I almost cannot watch the Eagles at all because it is so stressful.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Like the Denver Broncos and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TheModernAmerican posted:

I hate it too.

Frankly I wish I weren't a fan of any team, I have more fun watching games where I have no rooting interest across all sports. I almost cannot watch the Eagles at all because it is so stressful.

I honestly have trouble watching games if my team isn't involved. I went to sleep halfway through Niners/Broncos

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
BoB press conference is amazing.

E: Oh man, he's such an rear end in a top hat. It's beautiful!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I hate it too.

I dunno, I don't give a poo poo about the NBA and I might if Cinci still had the Royals.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

BoB press conference is amazing.

E: Oh man, he's such an rear end in a top hat. It's beautiful!

what's he grousing about?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Typical stuff, we need to play better, turnovers are killers. Text would do it little justice. He is just so grumpy. He sounds like a baby boomer republican who just spent 30 minutes on hold with tech support.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

"Bill, how does it feel to know Josh McDaniels is better than you at your chosen profession?"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Eifert Posting posted:

I am so annoyed with the Cincinnati Bengals. God drat.

This is me, except the Chargers

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Mel Mudkiper posted:

But what happens when they all get one? Some have to remain without a Superbowl for it to be meaningful to have them.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

But what happens when they all get one? Some have to remain without a Superbowl for it to be meaningful to have them.

The Eagles can take that burden

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Tremendous Taste posted:

"Bill, how does it feel to know Josh McDaniels is better than you at your chosen profession?"
Speaking of Josh McDaniels, is it just me or does Jay Gruden look like a chubbier version of him

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
It's been 10 years. I'm ready for some new blood heading up the Giants.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Kawalimus posted:

I'm sure we'll find a way to cope.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I'm still pretty excited the Colts got a shutout.

It's nice to cheer for defense instead of cuss them and wait for a QB to bail them out.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I hate it too.

I don't even get this.

Intruder posted:

I honestly have trouble watching games if my team isn't involved. I went to sleep halfway through Niners/Broncos

Because of this. I have the attention span of a potted plant and cannot concentrate without a rooting interest, typically the Eagles or whoever is playing the Cowboys. I can still enjoy a game between two random teams, but I'll zone here and there. Participating in GDTs has made this slightly worse.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

For any other sport, it's hard for me to get involved if my team isn't in it. Football (College and NFL) is just different. I can watch any college football or NFL game and enjoy it. Baseball game between the Giants and Royals? Yawn. Rockets and Magic basketball game? Someone wake me up in the morning.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I have not missed a single game this season outside of out of market 1 and 4 games and I am not sure what that says about me but it's probably not healthy. I have sat through every TNF disaster unflinching.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
That's why I like to have some idea of how much I like or hate other teams in the league. It makes games more fun to watch. The less neutral teams the better. But some do exist. They can become rooting interests against hated teams though.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have not missed a single game this season outside of out of market 1 and 4 games and I am not sure what that says about me but it's probably not healthy. I have sat through every TNF disaster unflinching.

I praise you fellow addict.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Funny, after Sunday I think I'd rather watch literally any sporting event other than a Bengals game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Funny, after Sunday I think I'd rather watch literally any sporting event other than a Bengals game

Jaguars vs Raiders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That actually sounds like a great game to watch.

• Locked thread