Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Humanity doomed to eternal torment and fear of the Tolkien estate's lawyers Or at least that's my understanding of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
also what is the frequency Kenneth

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Mayan mythology portrays orc society. High five.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
seventeen people were smote blind today, but thats the price of progress i reckon

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

A super-long LiveJournal got my blessing 2010. Brute force and moments of humanity via industrial and technological process.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I've heard off-the-record stories about the tip of the iceberg.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I'm really hungry. I'm trying to say you should leave.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Sir John Feelgood posted:

I'm really hungry. I'm trying to say you should leave.

but I just made pizza!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
contact with alien intelligence achieved today, all parties involved overcome with fremdscham

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Good housekeeping at quarter speed. Cool and real and interesting.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Based purely on years and years of instinct, he quickly turns into a door.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Executing at being amazing. It's been a long decade.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
after the third day, he was reduced to communicating through media smear campaigns

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Spend the money that you've earned. Powerfully and instantly. The hottest poo poo ever. I'll ban you for cowardice.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Overtly dorky dudes the size of my torso jumped into the server. A sensory reawakening, so to speak. We were all on Skype together.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Hearing poo poo in my ears does everything I want. Way deeper than I remember.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
OP just wants to feel good about seeing his thread at the top of the list so he's bumping a bunch

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

OP just wants to feel good about seeing his thread at the top of the list so he's bumping a bunch

yeah if he was actually having a conversation with us that would be cool but this is like having a robot spit phrases at you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"just the place to post 'cuck'" the forumsgoer cried
choosing each of his memes with care
and quoting the op in a manner snide
but for a period omitted there

"just the place to post 'cuck'! i have said it twice
that alone should encourage my crew
just the place to post 'cuck'! i have said it thrice
and what i tell you three times is true"

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

I knew this at one point, but I forgot. Vestigial limbs. That's why you can crawl.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah if he was actually having a conversation with us that would be cool but this is like having a robot spit phrases at you
That's the thing I actually think is going on to a certain degree.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Made-up but recent: The Jack Thompson era. Isn't that weird? My spine is crushed.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I don't want to get into it too much, but my brain is in the Counter-Strike space.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

He would lay something nasty on me. A deep, amazing experience. A throwback to the 90s.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
before disappearing completely into the flames, he turned back to us and said: "Only 90s kids will get this."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

paranoid randroid posted:

before disappearing completely into the flames, he turned back to us and said: "Only 90s kids will get this."

lol

• Locked thread