Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU

whats up with this ebola crap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I was listening to this a lot today I really like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2gmTxpy8Po

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
1 reply, 0 views! :eyepop:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That pixie girl is so cute it makes me irrationally angry. Why must I have these big claw hands and this fat double chin when creatures like this exist in the wild?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
for a second i thought it was the video of the asian woman who barebacks a bunch of native african villagers :magical:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
many great things happen in africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
okay a white lady is going to africa and singing a rihanna song, but the lines HOPELESS place over and over while shes in africa is just funny.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
I bet if Bono got ebola he'd die but his blood could be used as a vaccine to cure such a nobel and primitive culture. Africa.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

mind the walrus posted:

That pixie girl is so cute it makes me irrationally angry. Why must I have these big claw hands and this fat double chin when creatures like this exist in the wild?

opposites attract go for it bud

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Once again, I'm ashamed to be white

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Pon de Bundy posted:

okay a white lady is going to africa and singing a rihanna song, but the lines HOPELESS place over and over while shes in africa is just funny.

it changes to holy though did ya hear it

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
If you're a human being living after 1300 A.D. and you actually physically prance I sort of hope you die, tbh

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

nothing wrong with prancing to the waves of the tune man

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

GOOD NIGHT

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

it changes to holy though did ya hear it

somebody please place the music of this song over scenes of the USA bombing libya and other assorted clips from africa tia

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Pon de Bundy posted:

somebody please place the music of this song over scenes of the USA bombing libya and other assorted clips from africa tia

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i remember her

i liked the one where she danced w her shadow- shadows are cool as fcuk

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
say whaaaa
talk to the hand
don't go there girlfriend
whasssuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
NOW WERE STANDING SIDE BY SIDE *shot of a man punching a bloody and shaken Gaddafi, spitting on him*

GOT TO LET IT GO *fires pistol in his face point blank*

SHINE A LIGHT THROUGH AN OPEN DOOR *libyans carrying out Vilerats body from the embassy*

WE FOUND LOVE IN A WHOLE NEW PLACE *France bombing the poo poo out of mali*

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Pon de Bundy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCG1ee1EQ94

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTyfVh3nmU

Come listen to some post-dubstep yall

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

bola bola

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

this is loving stupid

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

that is one of the most commercially exploitive things I've ever seen in my life and I saw Ronald Reagan in action

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Really earthy, socially conscious individuals there.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

if its any consolation she is probably gonna get ebola and poo poo out her own decomposed intestines in a gout of bloody diarrhea

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
That will teach her to prance!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It isn't right, these young attractive people enjoying themselves. Something ought to be done.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jOhOB8MD7g

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Harime Nui posted:

It isn't right, these young attractive people enjoying themselves. Something ought to be done.

they must die, imo

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mind the walrus posted:

Because you want to consume them and god made you the monster you are on the inside on the outside as well.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

gnarlyhotep posted:

that is one of the most commercially exploitive things I've ever seen in my life and I saw Ronald Reagan in action

Which girl didn't want to travel across the Atlantic ocean and meet black people which are so neglected and discriminated against in her far-away country? I don't know, I certainly wanted the same thing, kind of reminds me of the movie 7 Years in Tibet. I mean I didn't just watch t for Brad Pitt LOL but The Dalai Lama? Geezz.

If only we could get people out there to see all the philosophies and religions and stuff this world would be a lot different.

Listen, we can make a difference. We can make ourselves and this world a better place.

Just listen to 4:10 of this video

kisses

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
gently caress all hippie bullshit

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

More like modern day gypsies.

ovens ->

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bring back those crazy japanese biowarfare camps and put these ppl in them

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
lol at dumb western white bitch that thinks she makes a difference by playing violin to a bunch of loving savages.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
lindsey stirling is so annoying. she's the thomas kinkade of music

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
I'm the smiling African child the rich white ladies go to get photographed touching AMA

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"Puts my life into perspective that the urchins are so happy. If we were all like this the world would be a better place."
thank gently caress im not an african child because i would be inconsolable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i bet she wrote off the video making as an LDS mission trip too

• Locked thread