Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a gay dude kissed me on new years one year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
post in this thread

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
That's personal, tee hee

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
beep boop

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i kissed the op on new years

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
A gay dude named leon payed me 15 dollars to make a video of myself masturbating on my cellphone and send it to him. I didn't, I bought a bottle of vodka instead and then proceeded to get drunk. Somehow I managed to be coaxed into his dorm room where I passed out. I woke up with my pants unbuttoned

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
stuck out my pinky finger

while suckin' mad D

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i hosed a guy

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I've done it all, OP.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

caught a glimpse of the dick of the guy standing next to me at the urinal and it took me like a full second to look away

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I buy morrissey records on vinyl

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Broenheim posted:

i hosed a guy

same.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Gave myself a handjob

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i took a full load of cum up the butt

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
had a large burly man penetrate my quivering virgin sphincter with his glistening throbbing member

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
a number of my friends are gay

this is fine w me, i dont consider them any different than other friends. a lot of them have told me they arent attracted to me anyway (:(, thats mean imo, drat)

some of them i think do find me attractive. 99.99% of the time this is ok and is more flattering than anything, i like it when people find me attractive.

i was hanging out w a good friend of mine and we did a bunch of coke and got wasted and were watching alice in chains music videos when he started sniffing my arm pit and licking it

i didnt stop him bc i didnt want to hurt his feelings and also bc i appreciate a nice lady's underarm musk myself so i knew where he was coming from.

also bc it was really wtf

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Jerked off a ghost

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Had sex with only one woman at a time.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Lovingly pressed my face into the sweaty chest hair of my lover, feeling his seed leak from my satisfied hole.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

hemale in pain posted:

i took a full load of cum up the butt

Me too.

Wooten posted:

Lovingly pressed my face into the sweaty chest hair of my lover, feeling his seed leak from my satisfied hole.

Also this.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This one time I fell asleep and when I woke up I was inside another man

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

i was hanging out w a good friend of mine and we did a bunch of coke and got wasted and were watching alice in chains music videos when he started sniffing my arm pit and licking it

wtf

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I used to watch this guy masturbate on webcam, he was kinda cute.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I went to a thug gay club with my gay roommate to spy on his gay lover, posing as his gay boy toy. It was hilarious though

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Every weekend I get my webcam out infront of mostly male internet strangers on a pretty well known webcam sex website and jerk my member and diddle my poopchute for tips

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Take a massive cock up the rear end until the pain is too much, then throat gently caress it untill he blows down the back of my throat.

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I kissed a girl at a party for attention. It was gross. Bitch had on too much lipstick.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
got hosed in the rear end

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Sweet Tea posted:

a gay dude kissed me on new years one year

On the lips!?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yes. hosed up imo

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
2 gay dudes have come onto me in the past. I was nice about it, but it just ain't my thing, iykwim.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why'd you let them come on you then

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I used to have a bi friend with absolutely no boundaries and I would just awkwardly do nothing while she honked my boob or slapped me on the rear end.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

i let a gay friend suck my dick as a birthday gift

i regret not buying him a real gift

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Went antiquing in Vermont. Bought some syrup.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

is it gayer to kiss a dude or to huddle together naked for warmth, locked together like a jigsaw puzzle

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i routinely have BB anal sex with men so i guess that would be considered p gay

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

old dog child posted:

is it gayer to kiss a dude or to huddle together naked for warmth, locked together like a jigsaw puzzle

definitely kissing

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

old dog child posted:

why not do both at that point, why tread the line and always wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps
I 69'd my friend in an open field next to an apartment complex.

A fat black man with a Inuyasha wig holding a katana looked on from the shadows of a window.

A cop pulled up in the parking lot, but he hesitated to approach us for 10 minutes, waiting for the backup that would never arrive. He finally found the courage to approach the scene, but as he was walking toward us we ran off.

We dived into a bush, and I fell face first on my friends cock. I began sucking him dry as he squealed and moaned.
The cop charged into the bush, saw us, and then backed off, pretending he didn't know we were there. He paced around outside the bush, legs shaking, trying to cover up our moans and groans with random CB chatter.

As my friend exploded in pleasure, cum landing on my face and in my mouth, I looked up to see two things:

1. The cop running off, telling no one in particular that he had to go to the bathroom.
2. The fat katana wielding black man was nowhere to be seen.

• Locked thread