Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

It's gotta be loving nice talking with people about the promise of your position depth after it filled in admirably for a few weeks and is now back on the bench.

Baltimore has some awesome ILB they supposedly traded up for in the 2nd round. He's been deactivated all season because the team is so deep in the LB corps.

It's rough, but we tortured Ravens fans are known for pressing on through such troubled times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Bills are ostensibly a better team than the Jets, but I know the truth: the Jets will win on Sunday. I've lived in Brooklyn and Queens for the past several years so I've made it an annual tradition to travel to New Jersey to see my homies play, but it's never resulted in a win. I'll be sitting out this year.

The last time the Bills won in MetLife was a mad cool, 2009 Browns/Bills-esque game where Buffalo needed FIVE Mark Sanchez interceptions to eek out a win in overtime. Totally embarrassing for all parties involved.

Anyway, though, I am interested to see how the Jets use Percy Harvin. On paper, the Jets actually somehow now have a stable of good offensive skill players (quarterback excepted, natch). You could do a lot worse than Harvin, Decker, Kerley and Ivory. It's possible that with such a balanced attack, Geno can really piece things together and let some talented receivers help him out. Maybe Harvin will really help open things up. Defenses have to plan for him, you know!

But my fingers are crossed for "creative" uses for Harvin in the most Rex Ryanian sense. Line him up in the I-formation! Jet sweeps! Did someone say "wildcat"?? If Seattle couldn't put it together with him, it's not a far stretch to assume the Jets cannot either.

Geno looked pretty good last week against New England, but the Bills' pass rush should present a more formidable challenge. Without pressure, Geno looks like a reasonable backup with a 84 QB rating. With pressure, it drops down to 51.

I also cannot imagine they have an answer for Watkins. Their secondary has been maligned for ages, and the Bills' offensive identity pretty much revolves around just feeding Sammy incessantly.

But all in all, over the past few seasons, the Jets have played their best football when the Bills come to town. It's a stupid trend that I would normally write off as statistical noise, but I've been so scarred by time in the bleachers that superstition has gotten the better of me.

Bills 17 - Jets 21.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
otoh, kyle orton bitch

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Man, that was a pretty bad game for Buffalo. Who was their QB anyway?

:sigh:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

wheez the roux posted:

otoh, kyle orton bitch

Well said.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

Baltimore has some awesome ILB they supposedly traded up for in the 2nd round. He's been deactivated all season because the team is so deep in the LB corps.

It's rough, but we tortured Ravens fans are known for pressing on through such troubled times.

Arthur Brown has been inactive for one of two reasons, he sucks or Harbaugh is an idiot who overvalues special teams. My guess is a little of column A a little of column B.

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
I don't man looking at these Arthur Brown highlights I think he could be a really effective NFL player:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1uwIzI3SE

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's pretty indicative of what we've seen so far. Brown plays with a lot of fire but can turn into a ghost on running downs.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That's pretty indicative of what we've seen so far. Brown plays with a lot of fire but can turn into a ghost on running downs.

Even though Daryl Smith is starting to look awesome like he did last year. It'll be hard for him to get playing time between him and Mosley. He's also been deactivated to have some JAG D-line depth guys on the roster while Canty is out.

btw that vid rules

Sour Diesel fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Oct 23, 2014

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
He's got the potential to be the next Ray Lewis

e: nvm

Gerty fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 23, 2014

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Arthur Brown has been inactive for one of two reasons, he sucks or Harbaugh is an idiot who overvalues special teams. My guess is a little of column A a little of column B.

Also yea Harbs does over-value special teams. The straw that broke the horses back on Michael Huff in 2013 wasn't that he was loving awful every time he was on the field with the defense, it was he missed his lane against the Steelers and allowed for the big return that iced the game.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

How has the Packers' run defense looked lately? Is it still garbage? I'm trying to convince myself that the Saints can win if Payton can crawl out of his own rear end and play the time of possession game, and maybe just maybe catch a few lucky breaks.

IIRC Detroit ran pretty well on them and I don't think the RB group was even at full strength.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Oct 24, 2014

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

How has the Packers' run defense looked lately? Is it still garbage? I'm trying to convince myself that the Saints can win if Payton can crawl out of his own rear end and play the time of possession game, and maybe just maybe catch a few lucky breaks.

Ever since week four it's been a hell of a lot better. Guion is playing decently, they're not missing tackles (which was the biggest problem), and they're forcing opposing teams to pass mostly by running up the score. Basically, once Brad Jones got hurt and then sat for being poo poo the team has played better. Lattimore and Barrington have been huge upgrades at inside linebacker. That's not to say they still won't give up a big run from time to time (see: Tannihill's 40 yard run), but all-in-all they're playing much better against the run.

The defense gave up 105 rushing to Carolina, 121 to Miami, and 111 to Minnesota. By contrast, their first few games they gave up 235 to Chicago, 115 to Detroit (one big run was the difference here too), 147 to New York Jets, and 207 to Seattle.

The biggest difference-maker between last year's defense and this one is our secondary has been healthier and the depth is really starting to show. The team is giving up on average 215 yards per game, which is sixth in the league. Green Bay also has the highest turnover differential. QBs passing against the defense have the lowest QBR in the league at 74.0 (although going up against Christian Ponder skews it a bit--he ended the game with a 4.9 QBR).

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Oct 24, 2014

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Burger Trench posted:

The Bills are ostensibly a better team than the Jets, but I know the truth: the Jets will win on Sunday. I've lived in Brooklyn and Queens for the past several years so I've made it an annual tradition to travel to New Jersey to see my homies play, but it's never resulted in a win. I'll be sitting out this year.

The last time the Bills won in MetLife was a mad cool, 2009 Browns/Bills-esque game where Buffalo needed FIVE Mark Sanchez interceptions to eek out a win in overtime. Totally embarrassing for all parties involved.

Anyway, though, I am interested to see how the Jets use Percy Harvin. On paper, the Jets actually somehow now have a stable of good offensive skill players (quarterback excepted, natch). You could do a lot worse than Harvin, Decker, Kerley and Ivory. It's possible that with such a balanced attack, Geno can really piece things together and let some talented receivers help him out. Maybe Harvin will really help open things up. Defenses have to plan for him, you know!

But my fingers are crossed for "creative" uses for Harvin in the most Rex Ryanian sense. Line him up in the I-formation! Jet sweeps! Did someone say "wildcat"?? If Seattle couldn't put it together with him, it's not a far stretch to assume the Jets cannot either.

Geno looked pretty good last week against New England, but the Bills' pass rush should present a more formidable challenge. Without pressure, Geno looks like a reasonable backup with a 84 QB rating. With pressure, it drops down to 51.

I also cannot imagine they have an answer for Watkins. Their secondary has been maligned for ages, and the Bills' offensive identity pretty much revolves around just feeding Sammy incessantly.

But all in all, over the past few seasons, the Jets have played their best football when the Bills come to town. It's a stupid trend that I would normally write off as statistical noise, but I've been so scarred by time in the bleachers that superstition has gotten the better of me.

Bills 17 - Jets 21.
Probably pretty close to the truth, but I doubt Harvin will be a big part of their game plan. He just got there this week. If they did bring him in, it'd either be something simple centered on him or a play where he essentially just does whatever.

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
if the raiders beat the browns i will set myself on fire. that's it, that's my analysis

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
So I'm trying to learn more about Football in general. I only started paying attention to it last year, and in an effort to help me know what to look for, I'm doing analysis on every team matchup. I do not guarantee in any way to be objective; there are teams that I like and teams I don't like. I will pick the teams I like over the teams I don't like. I will likely be wrong. Also, I'm a Chargers fan, I never pick against them, unless A.J. Smith rises from the grave to retake the team to run it into the ground again. The obvious response is that he's not dead, and to that, I say: "That's a shame." This was originally a Norv Turner joke, but that was obvious, and I don't really wish him dead, just to stay away from my team forever.

Chargers - Broncos: The ultimate matchup of Magical Quarterback Bullshit vs. Magical Quarterback Bullshit. Denver has the edge in this matchup by simple fact that Peyton Manning's magical bullshit isn't listed on an injury report or injured-reserve list. San Diego's injury problems finally caught up with them last week, and there's only so much one team can do to keep running, especially against actual competent opponents. So why am I putting the Chargers as my matchup winner? Well, because despite everything, and I mean everything, I still believe San Diego is the more improved team and still plays all four quarters. Sometimes not well, but a far sight better than Denver has lately against the Jets, Seahawks, and the Chiefs. And against the same opponents, the Chargers have fared better; the Chiefs are the only exception to that, and the Chiefs almost put down the Broncos in their matchup game.

Lions - Falcons: Stafford isn't great, but he doesn't have to be great against this "playoff contender".

Vikings - Buccaneers: Likely shitshow of the week. Note I don't list a winner. Because in games like this, there are no winners, only alcohol poisonings for being embarrassed by whichever team is supposed to be worse. No seriously, at this point, which team is worse? Who cares. It's gonna be bad football. Enjoy it.

Bills - Jets: It's easy to call this one for the Bills. They have every advantage going into this matchup including a half-decent roster and a wide receiver who's not mired in bullshit drama. That said, I'm going the easy call. Besides, out of all the teams in AFC East, the Bills are the only ones likely to challenge the Patriots for the division and kick them the gently caress out of the playoffs. Who doesn't like that scenario?

Bears - Patriots: I'm siding with Coach Ditka on this one. The Bears may not be a real powerhouse, may have only a middling quarterback, but do you really need any more than that to beat this Patriots defense? Also, with a mild breeze and a few angry looks to cover that one wide receiver the Pats have, whatever the gently caress his name is, the Bears are good to go. Oh and that one rookie cornerback that poo poo all over the 49ers a couple weeks ago. That guy's pretty great.

Seahawks - Panthers: I'll be honest, I want to like the Panthers. I really like Cam Newton, but he's just not on the right team for him. But they'll pay him a mountain of cash to stay, and he'll be always known as "The Little Quarterback Who Couldn't Because His Team's Front Office Sucks Dick at Keeping and Catching Talent"

Dolphins - Jaguars: I'll be honest: I based this assessment on two things: a) no Knowshon Moreno, and b) the Jaguars' bungee jumping mascot.

Ravens - Bengals: I'm glad I'm not a fan of either of these teams. There's just something about these two, especially in the same division together, that just pisses me off, and I don't know why.

Texans - Titans: Jadeveon Clowney is back. If that isn't enough to score more points on defense than literally both teams' offense combined, I don't know what the gently caress.

Rams - Chiefs: Going out on a limb on this one, I admit, especially since the Chiefs shitstomped the Chargers last week and the Rams are the Rams. But St. Louis did what should have been impossible, and that was beat the Seahawks. Sure, the Seahawks are fighting post-partem depression, but they're still really good. And the Rams shut them the gently caress down. If they can recreate that magical non-quarterback bullshit, then they're in.

Eagles - Cardinals: Carson Palmer doesn't have that Magical Quarterback Bullshit trait I've mentioned before. But this Cardinals team has proven they don't really need it to win a lot. That kind of scares me. They could take Johnny "Manziel" Football and make him look like a real QB with that lineup of talent they got. Or <insert any washed-up has-been quarterback that never really made it into the NFL>. In short, the Cardinals are a team that could somehow win games without a quarterback at all.

Colts - Steelers: I'm not on the Andrew Luck bandwagon. But I will never be caught dead ever supporting Ben Roethlisberger. On a completely unrelated topic, apparently my autocorrect for Roethlisberger is Spitsbergen. I have no idea. I also don't care enough to see if I'm spelling any of this poo poo correctly. Because gently caress Ben.

Raiders - Browns: Cleveland has been achieving escape velocity from terrible this season. I don't see that changing anytime soon. For that reason alone, I am not calling this the shitshow of the week. That said, does anyone else remember when the Browns got into a fight amongst themselves in the offseason trying to act all tough and poo poo? I thought that was pretty hilarious.

Packers - Saints: gently caress the Saints. There, I said it. I don't like the Saints. Drew Brees blows, their defense is somehow atrocious and I don't believe for a second they're going to win. So why pick them to win? Because as much as I dislike the Saints, I hate all the pundits who suck Aaron Rodgers' dick about being ~the most elite~ or whatever, and for that reason alone, and for literally no reason related to actual football, I want the Packers to lose more. But they probably won't because Rodgers is still a hell of a lot better than the Saints. Does this make me an angry person to talk all this poo poo about these guys? Probably. But if I have literally any other show to watch this weekend other than this, I'm watching that. Oddly enough, I don't really hate Aaron Rodgers. Just the people who talk about him, and those who are still bitter about him not being in the top 10 of all players from last year.

Redskins - Cowboys: Somehow I feel it's appropriate that this is a horrible mismatch, like it mirrors history. Except my thought goes awry when I remember Kirk Cousins is a white guy leading the Redskins into battle.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

aperion posted:

Bears - Patriots: I'm siding with Coach Ditka on this one. The Bears may not be a real powerhouse, may have only a middling quarterback, but do you really need any more than that to beat this Patriots defense?

Actually yes. While I fully expect Matt Forte to run for 400 yards, the Pats secondary has actually been really stout this year (granted while playing against some less than impressive passing offenses). Undoubtedly, this will be the Pats biggest defensive challenge so far, but the offense is clicking and I doubt Chicago will be better suited to contain the Pats offense than the Pats will be to contain Chicago's.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Magicpants posted:

Actually yes. While I fully expect Matt Forte to run for 400 yards, the Pats secondary has actually been really stout this year (granted while playing against some less than impressive passing offenses). Undoubtedly, this will be the Pats biggest defensive challenge so far, but the offense is clicking and I doubt Chicago will be better suited to contain the Pats offense than the Pats will be to contain Chicago's.

I've seen one game where the Pats looked good, against the Bengals. Every other game, the Pats defense has not been great. I'll admit that I don't catch every nuance of the game yet, so I rely on what trends I can pick up on. In this case, it's the Pats not being great or even good. I'm not sure why they've dropped the games they have, or even why some of their wins were so bad because I don't get their games often enough.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

aperion posted:

Raiders - Browns: Cleveland has been achieving escape velocity from terrible this season. I don't see that changing anytime soon. For that reason alone, I am not calling this the shitshow of the week. That said, does anyone else remember when the Browns got into a fight amongst themselves in the offseason trying to act all tough and poo poo? I thought that was pretty hilarious.

Outside of the training camp fights that every team experiences, I don't remember this...

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
http://videos.cleveland.com/plain-dealer/2014/07/large_fight_breaks_out_between.html

It was my first intra-team fight.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

aperion posted:

gently caress the Saints. There, I said it. I don't like the Saints.

I want ncis new orleans to fail because of how much I hate the saints.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Owen Daniels is getting a knee procedure done and will miss the Bengals game on Sunday.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Jay Adams @FalconsJAdams

Rejoice, fans! Harry Douglas returns to the practice field, making progress with foot injury: http://atlfal.co.nz/1vSh3oa #UKFalcons

Haha, the Lions are so hosed.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

Owen Daniels is getting a knee procedure done and will miss the Bengals game on Sunday.

I miss Pitta...

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

None of the tight ends on the Lions roster to start the season will be playing Sunday. Instead, Jordan Thompson, whose only NFL target he tipped into a pick, and Kellen Davis, late of the Seahawks, will be on the field. I guess drafting Eric Ebron was the right move.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Any word on sproles playing this weekend?

Also zach ertz is going to have a big game against us

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

aperion posted:

So I'm trying to learn more about Football in general. I only started paying attention to it last year, and in an effort to help me know what to look for, I'm doing analysis on every team matchup. I do not guarantee in any way to be objective; there are teams that I like and teams I don't like. I will pick the teams I like over the teams I don't like. I will likely be wrong. Also, I'm a Chargers fan, I never pick against them, unless A.J. Smith rises from the grave to retake the team to run it into the ground again. The obvious response is that he's not dead, and to that, I say: "That's a shame." This was originally a Norv Turner joke, but that was obvious, and I don't really wish him dead, just to stay away from my team forever.

Eagles - Cardinals: Carson Palmer doesn't have that Magical Quarterback Bullshit trait I've mentioned before. But this Cardinals team has proven they don't really need it to win a lot. That kind of scares me. They could take Johnny "Manziel" Football and make him look like a real QB with that lineup of talent they got. Or <insert any washed-up has-been quarterback that never really made it into the NFL>. In short, the Cardinals are a team that could somehow win games without a quarterback at all.

The Cardinals from 2010-2012 were hot garbage exclusively due to terrible quarterback play, and Drew Stanton is probably the best backup QB in the league in the best situation for him to play (he followed Arians to AZ, he knows the scheme), so they definitely do need somebody that doesn't suck to be able to win games. Their offensive line is a lot better than in previous years but it's still probably only average and we still can't really run the ball so it's still entirely on the QB to win the game.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Sour Diesel posted:

Jesus christ. We're in trouble now. I knew we couldn't count on Owen Daniels to not miss a bunch of games.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

hifi posted:

The Cardinals from 2010-2012 were hot garbage exclusively due to terrible quarterback play, and Drew Stanton is probably the best backup QB in the league in the best situation for him to play (he followed Arians to AZ, he knows the scheme), so they definitely do need somebody that doesn't suck to be able to win games. Their offensive line is a lot better than in previous years but it's still probably only average and we still can't really run the ball so it's still entirely on the QB to win the game.

Yeah I agree. I mean look at my avatar. This wasn't a joke.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals have given up 48 receptions for 609 yards and 4 touchdowns to tight-ends in six games. Hopefully I didn't mess that up but in any case it's a pretty big deal that Owen Daniels is out.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Harbs really downplayed it as nothing serious and he should be back this season but Owen is old and I don't have much confidence in him staying healthy down the stretch.

So I guess the legend of Crockett Gillmore begins on Sunday.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The Legend of Crockett Gilmore.

That already sounds like it's going to own.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

The Legend of Crockett Gilmore.

That already sounds like it's going to own.

Ozzie knew what's up.

He's actually a decent blocker, which Pitta was never really great at. So we'll see if he can catch.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

hifi posted:

The takeaway that I have only comes from watching as best I can this season how well they do, and they've been putting up good wins with a backup QB, and still managed to put up a fight against Denver with a rookie in the same position. Not a good one because Denver is kicking the poo poo out of everyone right now, but I want to see any first-year rookie QB in this league put up a fight against that.

That said, I realized just now that I hadn't looked at the Eagles hard enough. Somehow I forgot they were one of those teams with only one loss and just immediately decided Arizona would win. They did lose to the 49ers, but not by a whole hell of a lot. Their defense seems to have pulled itself back together pretty well, or maybe it was just that they found the one guy, #67 on the Giants O-Line, who can't block to save his life (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000410250/Week-6-Eagles-defensive-highlights). If it was a one-off thing, then the Eagles might still be in trouble. But if they really got good on defense, Arizona is in for a good match. I'm going to stick with my original prediction, but this is a game I'll definitely pay attention to.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

aperion posted:

The takeaway that I have only comes from watching as best I can this season how well they do, and they've been putting up good wins with a backup QB, and still managed to put up a fight against Denver with a rookie in the same position. Not a good one because Denver is kicking the poo poo out of everyone right now, but I want to see any first-year rookie QB in this league put up a fight against that.

That said, I realized just now that I hadn't looked at the Eagles hard enough. Somehow I forgot they were one of those teams with only one loss and just immediately decided Arizona would win. They did lose to the 49ers, but not by a whole hell of a lot. Their defense seems to have pulled itself back together pretty well, or maybe it was just that they found the one guy, #67 on the Giants O-Line, who can't block to save his life (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000410250/Week-6-Eagles-defensive-highlights). If it was a one-off thing, then the Eagles might still be in trouble. But if they really got good on defense, Arizona is in for a good match. I'm going to stick with my original prediction, but this is a game I'll definitely pay attention to.

The scary thing for the Eagles here is that the Niners/Hawks/Cards all play defense very similarly, and the Niners D absolutely shut the Eagles down despite being about half backups. The Cardinals are, so far, better at the same style this year, and Philadelphia is unlikely to have 3 defensive/special teams TDs this time. I think they're a good team but I don't like their chances against Arizona and Seattle.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

DeimosRising posted:

The scary thing for the Eagles here is that the Niners/Hawks/Cards all play defense very similarly, and the Niners D absolutely shut the Eagles down despite being about half backups. The Cardinals are, so far, better at the same style this year, and Philadelphia is unlikely to have 3 defensive/special teams TDs this time. I think they're a good team but I don't like their chances against Arizona and Seattle.

Our special teams have been crap, so they may beat us that way. No way do I see them sneaking past Arizona unless Stanton and Palmer are out.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chichevache posted:

Our special teams have been crap, so they may beat us that way. No way do I see them sneaking past Arizona unless Stanton and Palmer are out.

I mean, the Cardinals could continue to play the age old "How many defensive players can get injured/beat their wives/drunk drive and still look like an NFL caliber defense" game. We seem to be doing p good so far.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ramadu posted:

I mean, the Cardinals could continue to play the age old "How many defensive players can get injured/beat their wives/drunk drive and still look like an NFL caliber defense" game. We seem to be doing p good so far.

NFC west self handicapping to give those other bustas a chance

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Aside from getting Suggs/Doom/Mcphee on the field together more often, Dean Pees has also been straight up removing Matt Elam from passing downs. He usually gets ~40-50 snaps per game whereas last week, while being completely healthy only got ~20 snaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Ramadu posted:

you have my 2nd favorite safety duo in the nfl in honey badger & deone bucannon, who was to the wazzu defense what jj watt is to the texans if in addition, every other player were a breaking madden 4'0 150lb untermensch

• Locked thread