Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

There's a lot of things you can do w/ a clone.

some people gently caress them.

some people send them to work in their place.

some people just want to have a fun dude around to play videogames with and jack off around.

some people beat them to briefly sate their self-loathing. this is a prob;lem though b/c i have to rpelace my clones quite often - sometimes when I beat them I get carried away and I beat and beat and beat until they stop moving and then I beat them some more while crying and it just never quite helps enough.

what would/do you do w/ your clone? Answers in THIS thread please, to keep things simple. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

kill him before he kills me

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Prob. battle to the death to determine which of us is the real me

Hint it's the me that owns a shotgun, just-decanted mother bitch

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I think having a boxing match with myself would be pretty interesting. I mean we would be evenly matched after all.

\/\/\/ this guy gets it \/\/\/

littleorv fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Oct 21, 2014

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice
at least someone will laugh at my posts now

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

gently caress it

bind it up and torture it to death slowly over weeks, enjoying the look of agony on my own face before i kill myself

and then kill myself

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
We would tag team my gf

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Highly Unnecessary posted:

kill him before he kills me

This is the only answer.

Anyone stupid enough NOT do do this has probably already been killed by their clone in their sleep and probably dont even know they are a clone now.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
I would force him to become a transsexual-girl so i can finally have a gf

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

GOD IS BED posted:

at least someone will laugh at my posts now

If your clone uses your forums account, would you get banned for account sharing?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Double-team my wife and high five.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Who I am is not just my biological vessel but a sum of my experiences. This creature is an aberration of nature and I will not rest until it is destroyed.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

gently caress it obviously.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Bert Roberge posted:

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Bert Roberge posted:

surely you've seen what you look like naked

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Bert Roberge posted:

I bet your clone gives good head.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

mookface posted:

Who I am is not just my biological vessel but a sum of my experiences. This creature is an aberration of nature and I will not rest until it is destroyed.

*creature grunts at you, tries to force it's hideous mouth into a smile, drool escaping from its maw*

"I...wub.....you...."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Query: If a bad guy gets duplicated in a transporter accident, is the duplicate a good guy or a badder guy?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I would be okay with it.

Although sometimes at night I'd wonder if my clone was more successful than me.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

i guess if i just woke up one day and had a clone i'd want to go public first and go on tv for a while so we don't just immediately get vanished and both of us turned into lab rats for the rest of our lives. then when the hubbub died down yeah, i'd play videogames with myself, switch off doing work every other day or maybe one of us would volunteer while the other works or something like that.

if it was like a cloning machine that i just tried on myself and it worked perfectly or something i'd want to work with myself to end scarcity before doing anything else

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Faffel posted:

gently caress it

bind it up and torture it to death slowly over weeks, enjoying the look of agony on my own face before i kill myself

and then kill myself
that#s what i usually plan to do but killing it once is never enough to satisfy me so i go get a new clone and the cycle repeats. one day i'll be able to rest. one day my duty will feel complete

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
fusion dance with my clone and become smeegoku

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
It's like where I can do magic tricks involving doors.

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009
smoke weed

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

I'd be so not gay

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Coordinate with them to commit daring high stakes crime that only one of us was involved in at any given time. If we were ever caught we would both blame eachother, and no amount of DNA testing or eyewitness testimony could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was one of us and not the other.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I'd just make him go to work so I could smoke weed all day.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Spaceman Future! posted:

Coordinate with them to commit daring high stakes crime that only one of us was involved in at any given time. If we were ever caught we would both blame eachother, and no amount of DNA testing or eyewitness testimony could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was one of us and not the other.
what if the courts, in obama's america, forced to fight to the death for the right to your own identity. its happened before...........

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

frame it for murder

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Play hilarious tricks on family and friends.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

hahaha oh man i got one..... what if your clone... CUCKED you!

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
Probably engage in some kind of existential struggle about humanity or free will or something then end on an ambiguous note where the viewer can't be sure which one of us is the original.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Kill it bc it would prob try to steal my girlfriend jokes on him i dont have a gf! .

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
have a threesome with a cute guy and my clone, op

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
If I can clone us both again, I'd train their vocal range and wander the streets of Korea singing Barbershop classics with my new quartet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y11lxG8WM9M&t=24s

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Ride him into battle

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Otto von Ruthless posted:

Probably engage in some kind of existential struggle about humanity or free will or something then end on an ambiguous note where the viewer can't be sure which one of us is the original.

This, but a physical struggle, because I know I want to rape my clone, so ergo my clone wants to rape me back.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I'd make him suck my dick, but I wouldn't suck his..because that's gay.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Can my clone be a hot girl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I would probably get up to some sort of hijinks or shenanigans with my clone.

• Locked thread