Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
list to me what russian slurs they happen to know by heart when I introduce myself properly

come on guys it's tiring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i'd like to add some new russian slurs to my repertoire

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 288 days!)

Bliad!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

LifeSizePotato posted:

i'd like to add some new russian slurs to my repertoire

see my first impulse was to help you but then my tiredness caught up with me

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Lichy posted:

list to me what russian slurs they happen to know by heart when I introduce myself properly

come on guys it's tiring

I usually start with.

cyka blyat pizdiets!

rusky pizda thkoosna

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Lichy posted:

come on guys it's tiring

The ancestors of all english speaking people originate from an island that's smaller than the state of California

In short, english speaking people are inbred as gently caress

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Yaldabaoth posted:

The ancestors of all english speaking people originate from an island that's smaller than the state of California

All humans are inbred dude we all come from Adam the First Man

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mr. Wednesday posted:

All humans are inbred dude we all come from Adam the First Man

that would be a Great theory if it wasn't for the fact that selective pressure exists

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

piz da

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lichy posted:

come on guys it's tiring

what's russian for "gay sex dungeon"

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

why do all english people look malformed like someone living in the chernobyl exclusion zone or a fox news host

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Quickscope420dad posted:

what's russian for "gay sex dungeon"

see at least this guy admits he knows jack poo poo

also it's

pidorskoe podzemelie-yoblishce

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
alternatively in Cyrillic

пидорское подземелье-еблище

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
what city u from op

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Lichy posted:

see at least this guy admits he knows jack poo poo

also it's

pidorskoe podzemelie-yoblishce

Is that a common phrase or

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Rap Music and Dope posted:

what city u from op

where is a russian man rich enough to own a something awful forums account likely to live statistically speaking

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Quickscope420dad posted:

Is that a common phrase or

it sounds even weirder in russian than it does in English, hth

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Lichy posted:

where would a russian man rich enough to own a something awful forums account is likely to live statistically speaking

Europe

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Lichy posted:

where is a russian man rich enough to own a something awful forums account likely to live statistically speaking

london

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

wow that was much faster than I thought it would be

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Kurwa

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
cool ive been to Moscow i dont like it a lot. Nizhny Novgorod will always be my city. I am a Gorky.

Good luck to you

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
haha holy poo poo I didnt know this was a thing

okay so I used to work with this white guy, from new york, who pretends he is Irish because his family was. You know the type

But on top of that, he likes to be a "linguist" and speak really proper which invariably leads him to say things with a british pronunciation. He'll also use words like "boot" and "saloon" and "alooominium".

ON TOP OF THAT, he likes to tell people all sorts of Russian cuss phrases in the worst heavy accent you've ever heard just to... I dunno... impress people?

he sucked

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Rap Music and Dope posted:

cool ive been to Moscow i dont like it a lot. Nizhny Novgorod will always be my city. I am a Gorky.

Good luck to you

moscow is bad but everywhere outside Moscow and St petersburg is even worse so I don't usually go anywhere else except for hunting
namaste

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
What's the best thing about Russia?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

what's the point of swearing in russian when it sounds like you're swearing just talking about the weather

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Quickscope420dad posted:

I belong to the scariest type of white people(not counting Serbs)

Torka posted:

what's the point of swearing in russian when it sounds like you're swearing just talking about the weather

sometimes we have to actually talk to people who only speak one language and that language is russian

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Quickscope420dad posted:

dashcam compilations on youtube

Lichy posted:

gently caress you mine was more geographically-challenged funny

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Yaldabaoth posted:

You forget about all the immigrants and natives forced to speak English at gunpoint or through economic domination

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010

Quickscope420dad posted:

When someone smiles or tells you "I like you" it actually means something and being smiley and kind isn't the default. Words have more substance. I learned this the hard way when it came to profanity. The cold distant nihlism isn't so bad once you realize when someone says "Come over any time" or "I love you" they are incredibly sincere and true to it.

Also.......ladies....

And no open container laws while cigs costing less than half my american prices.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Lichy posted:

sorry i just saw "rich" and russian" in the same sentence and mashed london as fast as i could

seriously is there a reason rich exiles prefer london over paris? is it because the drabness, slow deterioration of public spaces, and insane prices for commodities remind them of moscow?

Bro Dad fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 21, 2014

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i read once if you smie in russia ppl will think you have a reason to be happy and rob you for it???!!?!?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Fandyien posted:

i read once if you in russia ppl will rob you

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Are you an oligarch? Do you own any football teams?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
will you pet a bear for me op :3:

also i have several boxes of my great-grandmother's early 1900s russian 78 albums in storage that i've been meaning to digitize and have translated, when i get around to it maybe i can pm you with annoying questions perhaps :allears:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Swearing is all they have and they just want it to be universally appreciated, sorry op.

If it helps (which it probably doesn't), they'll do the same for every foreigner, and ask if they don't think they know enough.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

op makes a lot more sense now that i know he's russian

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
how many rugs are hanging in your bedroom?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The English somehow avoided the crushing guilt of Political Correctness, which is odd because historically the English have been all about guilt. They've passed the torch to 'Murcans.

That's why they're all sociopathic monsters. The English, that is. Different reasons for us 'Murcans.

Russians are just hilariously unhinged and a joy to be around for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

The English somehow avoided the crushing guilt of Political Correctness.
No, this is different to that.

Lot of pretty PC people in England, maybe even more so than the rest of the UK, it's just that they love swearing, and think casually doing it in foreign languages is cosmopolitan rather than just a weird British/English thing they've transplanted onto someone else's culture.

• Locked thread