Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Was not prepared to see Randolph Morris on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

kiimo posted:

Some UK fans were spreading the rumor that Towns may stay for another year (based on probably bullshit Zimmerman rumors that UK slid to 3rd on his recruiting list). If that happens this draft will become real interesting, especially if Philly gets the #1 pick.

I could see them trading that pick. The Lakers, for example, might mortgage their future to get Okafor considering the Kobe situation.

I haven't heard this but I have no idea why he would. Isn't he the top rated pro player on the roster? Or is that WCS? I don't follow the draft too much. I once called Schroeder "a random euro dude" and look what that has gotten me.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

MourningView posted:

Someone will roll the dice on the him in the second after next year probably, which is about the best he could have hoped for even before the injury.

You really think someone will bite?

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I always had the impression Towns had more range than he was able to show at Kentucky.

• Locked thread