Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Canadians may be poo poo but drat if their country doesn't have a lot of natural beauty

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Oct 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

ah yea the natural beauty of pylons

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
drat what a freaking beautiful picture OP.

:rolleyes:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Canada's first Prime Minister was an insane white supremacist named John A. MacDonald whose vision was for Canada to be an "Aryan Nation" (his words) and they put his portrait on the ten dollar bill and don't really see a problem with it.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Throwdini posted:

Canada's first Prime Minister was an insane white supremacist named John A. MacDonald whose vision was for Canada to be an "Aryan Nation" (his words) and they put his portrait on the ten dollar bill and don't really see a problem with it.

actually this explains a lot

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch

Throwdini posted:

Meh - our neighbour has slave owners all over their money.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Whirlwind Jones posted:

drat what a freaking beautiful picture OP.

:rolleyes:

Sorry. I'd close the thread but that would just make me look like an even bigger bitch

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Canadians may not be as insane as russians but drat if their country doesn't have a poo poo ton of natural beauty

yeah chemtrails are loving beautiful :rolleyes:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

This is Canada's head of state. If it looks like an insane retard wearing a cape and sitting on a uncomfortable chair made up of shiny metals and rocks that impress apes and pretending to be a higher lifeform than you that's because it is.

p.s. this dipshit ape expects you to bow when you are in its presence and call it "Your Majesty"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
poo poo, I hosed up...

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
can't wait for america to take over canada. pretty much have but want it to be official you know

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

You are all being rude!

I apparently took this picture after getting hammered at a WHL game, having beer in the offices with the team staff, then sneaking onto the ice with some buds. I don't remember pulling my phone out but I remember waking up with a goalie stick in my living room.

:canada:

Here are Leafs fans being sad after one of the gretest playoff chokes in recent memory.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Gaunab posted:

can't wait for america to take over canada. pretty much have but want it to be official you know

They're capitalist class has access to our workers and resources, and that's all they need. If they made it official Canadians would have to be allowed to vote and have representation in Washington and that wouldn't serve their interests.

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch

Pleads posted:

Here are Leafs fans being sad after one of the gretest playoff chokes in recent memory.

Why you gotta be that way?

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
canada.flv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCH0yuxUv4

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
A few decades ago one of the provinces in Canada (British Columbia) decided it wasn't going to take care of the mentally ill anymore and closed down most of the hospitals for people with mental disabilities and illnesses that keep them from being able to take care of themselves and live within society. Those people now live on the street as drug addicts and tend to hang out in one particular ghetto in downtown Vancouver. Canadians, the worthless loving pigs that they are, don't really have a problem with that.

Here's a youtube search link so you can see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vancouver+east+hastings

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Throwdini posted:

Excuse me, he was also a massive alcoholic

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

We have these in PA.

YourHealthyColon
Nov 21, 2013
this is a picture of a canadian goose poop

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

That burning tower in the background is our Prime Minister's summer home.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
e: double post

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Sixfools
Aug 27, 2005

You be the Moon,
I'll be the Earth
And when we burst
Start over, oh, darling
http://youtu.be/6l-a7sN-H4o

Best show ever.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I'm sensing a lot of jealousy in this thread. A lot of jealousy over the best country in the world (certainly North America)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Pleads posted:

I'm sensing a lot of jealousy in this thread. A lot of jealousy over the best country in the world (certainly North America)
Just wait until someone posts a ridiculous customs and shipping bill.

Or the price of milk.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Pictured: Grand Chief of Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak handing the Feather of Gratitude to a figurehead of white supremacy for failing to genocide his people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
boys and a brand new mini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnP3buAO9qE
Oh no shes all dickered, lets get her home tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwp0K7Huisw
And some Pliance jumps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMSmf60YSQg