Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I know Sharia law is a slippery slope in the good ol' US of A but I can't let this shame continue to ruin my family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
yes

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
allah will reward you for making this difficult choice

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

u better be careful op he may get you first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bZg50TI_eI

Black Numenorean
Nov 23, 2008
Dude, your son has pretty much transformed into a monster at this point. You're like Van Helsing killing vampires.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Sharia Law? I just loved him in Transformers.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

honestly thought for a second that lowtax slipped in a scene from Apocalypse Now after the cut

who would have thought that 21st century hero worship is cartoon ponies

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
Can somebody give a non joke answer very soon? Very urgent tia

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I hope this is real.

I do not actually hope this is real.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

Pendent posted:

Yes. I know, I'm an Imam.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Pendent posted:

Depends on what country you're in. If its any non sharia-based country, I would advise against it.

(still totally justifiable IMO)

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

yes!!!!!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i believe theres a hadith condoning this, yes

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
"Do Not Kill Your Children"

After safeguarding the lineage in this manner, Islam imposed certain mutual rights, which proceed naturally from the parent-child relationship, upon children and parents, making certain things haram for them in order to protect these rights.

The child has a right to life. Neither the father nor the mother have the right to take the life of the child, whether a boy or a girl, by killing it or burying it alive, as was done by some Arabs of jahiliyyah. Says Allah Ta'ala: And do not kill your children out of fear of poverty; We shall provide for them and for you. Truly, the killing of them is a great sin. (17:31) ...When the female child who was buried alive is asked for what crime she was killed. (81:8-9)

Whatever the motive for this crime may be, whether economical, such as fear of poverty and lack of provision, or non-economic, such as fear of disgrace in the case of a daughter, Islam absolutely prohibits this savage act which is nothing but premeditated murder and the oppression of a feeble, helpless humabeing. That is why, when the Prophet (peace be on him) was asked, "What is the greatest sin?" he replied, 'To ascribe divinity to someone other than Allah, when He is the One Who created you.' 'What next?' he was asked. 'To kill your child out of fear that it will share your food, he replied. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

The Prophet (peace be on him) took an oath of allegiance from both men and women at the time of their accepting Islam. This oath of allegiance included the condition that they would not kill their children and would consider it an absolutely prohibited crime: ...That they will not steal nor commit zina nor kill their children....(60:12)

It is the right of a child in relation to its parents that they should give it a good name, not one which will cause it embarrassment when it grows older. It is haram to give a name which denotes a slave or worshipper of someone other than Allah, as for example 'Abd al-Nabi, 'Abd al-Masih, and the like.

A child has a right to sustenance, education, and proper care. The parents are not permitted to neglect the child's needs nor to abuse it The Prophet (peace be on him) said: "Each one of you is a caretaker (ra'iy) and is responsible for those under his care." (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "Wasting the sustenance of his dependents is sufficient sin for a man." (Reported by Abu Daoud, al-Nisai, and al-Hakim) "Allah will ask every caretaker (ra'iy) about the people under his care, and the man will be asked concerning the people of his household." (Reported by Ahmad, al-Nisai, and Abu Daoud)

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
According to various fatwas, bestiality is still better than buttsex, so chances are you would not be protected.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Kylra posted:

I hope this is real.

I do not actually hope this is real.

its real there was a giant thread about it back in the day.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Not funny, Dad

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I know Sharia law is a slippery slope in the good ol' US of A but I can't let this shame continue to ruin my family.

Islamic Hitler is the greatest threat to Jewdom Jews have ever faced

good thing I'm not a Jew so I'll keep on keepin

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
you will only be forgiven by allah most merciful if you also die yourself while removing this stain on your families honor, take him to one of these 'brony' conventions then send him and his fellow idol worshippers too Jahannam through the act of martyrdom the west portray as suicide bombing.

TAKBIR

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
best thread title in years

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Throwdini posted:

After safeguarding the lineage in this manner, Islam imposed certain mutual rights, which proceed naturally from the parent-child relationship, upon children and parents, making certain things haram for them in order to protect these rights.

The child has a right to life. Neither the father nor the mother have the right to take the life of the child, whether a boy or a girl, by killing it or burying it alive, as was done by some Arabs of jahiliyyah. Says Allah Ta'ala: And do not kill your children out of fear of poverty; We shall provide for them and for you. Truly, the killing of them is a great sin. (17:31) ...When the female child who was buried alive is asked for what crime she was killed. (81:8-9)

Whatever the motive for this crime may be, whether economical, such as fear of poverty and lack of provision, or non-economic, such as fear of disgrace in the case of a daughter, Islam absolutely prohibits this savage act which is nothing but premeditated murder and the oppression of a feeble, helpless humabeing. That is why, when the Prophet (peace be on him) was asked, "What is the greatest sin?" he replied, 'To ascribe divinity to someone other than Allah, when He is the One Who created you.' 'What next?' he was asked. 'To kill your child out of fear that it will share your food, he replied. (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.)

The Prophet (peace be on him) took an oath of allegiance from both men and women at the time of their accepting Islam. This oath of allegiance included the condition that they would not kill their children and would consider it an absolutely prohibited crime: ...That they will not steal nor commit zina nor kill their children....(60:12)

It is the right of a child in relation to its parents that they should give it a good name, not one which will cause it embarrassment when it grows older. It is haram to give a name which denotes a slave or worshipper of someone other than Allah, as for example 'Abd al-Nabi, 'Abd al-Masih, and the like.

A child has a right to sustenance, education, and proper care. The parents are not permitted to neglect the child's needs nor to abuse it The Prophet (peace be on him) said: "Each one of you is a caretaker (ra'iy) and is responsible for those under his care." (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "Wasting the sustenance of his dependents is sufficient sin for a man." (Reported by Abu Daoud, al-Nisai, and al-Hakim) "Allah will ask every caretaker (ra'iy) about the people under his care, and the man will be asked concerning the people of his household." (Reported by Ahmad, al-Nisai, and Abu Daoud)

Hmm, does this apply to manchildren though?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Kill the fucker regardless. You will be doing the world a great favor.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Do the merciful thing and burn all his pony poo poo. Make him watch the bonfire and lick the tears from his face.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

Pththya-lyi posted:

Do the merciful thing and burn all his pony poo poo. Make him watch the bonfire and lick the tears from his face.

Or, you know, give it away to actual little girls.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Oooh that's a good idea. (Obviously you still want to burn the gently caress plushies. Yes, there are actual MLP plushies with fuckholes. Of course they are fan-made, Hasbro wouldn't sink that low just to make a buck.)

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Just hate and disown him. He'll kill himself like that one stolen ipod kid.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
if you want to see seventy-two virgins so badly just follow your kid to the next bronycon

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Counterpoint OP, The Prophet Muhammad was a brony himself.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Howard Beale posted:

if you want to see seventy-two hundred virgins so badly just follow your kid to the next bronycon

truth

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Howard Beale posted:

if you want to see seventy-two virgins so badly just follow your kid to the next bronycon

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Just make it look like another tragic example of brony on brony violence.Two bronies, one stone.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Howard Beale posted:

Can we please not mock people for being virgins unless they're attractive enough that the thought of them having sex doesn't make you puke blood like an ebola victim? The world is bad enough as it is, we don't need to make it worse by having something as disgusting as beard-tard sex exist in it

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

Alan Smithee posted:

Islamic Hitler is the greatest threat to Jewdom Jews have ever faced

good thing I'm not a Jew so I'll keep on keepin

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
muhammad was a brony
pass it on

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ok op i ran it by my imam and he says go for it

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Throwdini posted:

loving moderates ruin everything

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Howard Beale posted:

:drat:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Howard Beale posted:

:golfclap:

This is a good a thread as any to post this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NVp3pGLRWkI

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

The Taint Reaper posted:

Counterpoint OP, The Prophet Muhammad was a brony himself.

It makes sense. He was also a pedophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Leave a bottle of vodka, some cocaine, a can of gasoline and a lighter in his room.

• Locked thread