Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps
*guy makes sexy romantic move at the exact right time*
"Oh mi gowd, that is sooo hot! Let me instagram you with your hand doing that!"
*sits there dumbfound for a few seconds as she snaps the shot.*
*open the door and gets out, leaving her in his own car as he walks away*
*is now gay*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

looks like pumpkin pie puree

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

1gnoirents posted:

I like resting my hand there casually then when the legs "give way" inviting me up into the warm wetness *mmm*. when they spread a tiny bit its like whoa heart rate jump

Your heart rate jumps because you are aroused and your heart is working extra hard to pump the horny around.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

wtf is wrong with you ahole ghost? That is probably the worst thing I have ever seen

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i like how your flirty female gimmick got played out in fyad so now you figured you'd give it a shot here in GBS.

I am not a loving gimmick

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
For a second I thought each leg belonged to a different person and that's how I see it now.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Libelous Slander posted:

These were two separate thoughts you had when trying to select what chicken you wanted and another customer walked up

i do love chicken

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Junkfist posted:

For a second I thought each leg belonged to a different person and that's how I see it now.

Oh wow you've never seen what a non-slamwhale's legs looked like, drat I'm shocked.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SaltLick posted:

looks like pumpkin pie puree
yeah... he cant get enough of that pumpkin spice flavor

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

man those are some really skinny legs. he's either feeling up a minor or a goddamn skeleton

either way my anaconda don't

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Like it's two ladies but right lady's over the back of the front lady and the front lady has her other leg around the dude

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
arethose slender mans legs? ha

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Just to be clear: are you advocating for just skinny beautiful people to enjoy this or GBS as a whole?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Feranon posted:

man those are some really skinny legs. he's either feeling up a minor or a goddamn skeleton

Ur gf is fat

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

You don't even need to ask, fellas.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Feranon posted:

well mine sure does. she's got "The Gap"

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
You avatar is pretty OP will you sext wit me?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

wtf is wrong with you ahole ghost? That is probably the worst thing I have ever seen

whats it like being new to the internet

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

hello old friend

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps

I met a schizophrenic girl at a small party me and my friend had. She was a cool girl, but she was having schizo episodes every five minutes, and everyone including her best friend were ignoring her or belittling her.
I felt bad for her and tried my best to keep her company. We got drunk, and our friends dared us to kiss. After that, we couldn't stay away from each other.

Someone drove a portion of us home later, including me and the girl. The whole ride home, she laid her head in my lap and held my hand tightly. At one point, I tried to shift my hand into a more comfortable position for us, but as I tried to pull away she grasped tighter, her fingernails digging into my hand afraid to let go.
I had never felt so needed by someone. It was very romantic in a melancholy way.

*cue "Broken" by Seether ft Amy Lee as I cut myself to sleep under a blooddarkmoon cause life is painz*

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

_________/

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?

weird (heels), but good (everything else pictured).

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why is she licking those dishes??? who knows how long theyve been out! and why is there a dirty plate in the drying rack??? :gonk:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

unironically more disgusting than a poonis

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Junkfist posted:

You don't even need to ask, fellas.
This would be amazing with oculus rift support

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Dead.juice posted:

I met a schizophrenic girl at a small party me and my friend had. She was a cool girl, but she was having schizo episodes every five minutes, and everyone including her best friend were ignoring her or belittling her.
I felt bad for her and tried my best to keep her company. We got drunk, and our friends dared us to kiss. After that, we couldn't stay away from each other.

Someone drove a portion of us home later, including me and the girl. The whole ride home, she laid her head in my lap and held my hand tightly. At one point, I tried to shift my hand into a more comfortable position for us, but as I tried to pull away she grasped tighter, her fingernails digging into my hand afraid to let go.
I had never felt so needed by someone. It was very romantic in a melancholy way.

*cue "Broken" by Seether ft Amy Lee as I cut myself to sleep under a blooddarkmoon cause life is painz*

aww

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I love it when guys sit menacingly in a circle while I am spread wide and initiated into service.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I love it when guys sit menacingly in a circle while I am spread wide and initiated into service.

you'vv ebeen running circles through my head

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't care trixie

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

She's hardcore.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Trixie Hardcore posted:

No trixie no this is about subtle cute things preceding that moment !!!!1

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i wouldn't mind being blasted by load after ropey load of stranger's cum but that thing where they toss their drawers onto the girl's face is gross af

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

1gnoirents posted:

No trixie no this is about subtle cute things preceding that moment !!!!1

I love when guys pass their credit check.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Darth123123 posted:

Ur gf is fat

heh jokes on you pal I don't even HAVE a gf

:smith:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I love when guys pass their credit check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

are the brony avatars coming from the gamergate thread?

• Locked thread