Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Professor of Cats posted:

Wait, what is going on now? So is this a gimmick or not?

Jst0rm posted:

I just imagine some fat gently caress messaging his little dip stick wanting to cyber as a 22 yo nymph he created for $10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
OP is why I drive left handed.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
is spider-man 2099 a girl i thought it was a black kid

a hole-y ghost posted:

a dirty plate in the drying rack??? :gonk:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i just noticed theres also a kitchen knife in a drinking glass. wtf. youll roll the tip and it will never be as pointy again :qq:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I want this right now

https://vine.co/v/hjlMaXUxm6n

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

a hole-y ghost posted:

i just noticed theres also a kitchen knife in a drinking glass. wtf. youll roll the tip and it will never be as pointy again :qq:

Nah that's a lovely steak knife.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Nah that's a lovely steak knife.
oh ok thats not as bad. thanks

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Luvcow posted:

I kinda assume you are all men but it really doesn't matter as I never plan on seeing or meeting any of you, ever :shrug:

Is anyone really here to find love/sex/mate/etc.? :cripes:

im here to find a wife pls dont disparage my efforts

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I just want to be loved.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
oh wow touching girls in their inner thigh while you kiss their neck makes them horny? who would've fuckin' known dude poo poo

sex owns if you arent having it youre loving up at life like literally it's kinda your biological imperative you bitchmade retard

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

If you give me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J7PAaZ1eug&t=126s

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i love when a girl understands that space is a good thing to have and her boyfriend isn't her only loving hobby

kill your s/o's

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I like it when my bae molests me :love:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
honestly the thing i miss the most when not in a relationship is having a warm bed at night

nothing owns more than having your girl with her leg over yours and head on your chest and your awesome lab/golden retriever mix lined up on the other side of you in the dead of winter

also if a girl has an accent i will tolerate her forever because that poo poo owns way too much

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I was at a party at my house with my ex doing that hand between the thighs thing, she was sitting to my right on a bench seat and she got up to get something, so I turned to the left talking to some other people, because to my right were a bunch of her friends that I didn't really know. A few minutes later, I felt her sit down again so I put my hand back there without thinking about it or looking over at her and continued the conversation with the people on my left. Then five minutes after that, I see her walk around the corner and realised it wasn't her thighs I had my hands between. So I turn and there is a group of about five of her friends all staring at me jaws dropped and horrified like "You loving creep!" I had been feeling up some friend of my ex who sat in her spot. The thing is, this other girl never said a word or made any attempt to stop me or tell me it was not my GF, she let it go on for several minutes and then made out I was the bad guy.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

monkey posted:

I was at a party at my house with my ex doing that hand between the thighs thing, she was sitting to my right on a bench seat and she got up to get something, so I turned to the left talking to some other people, because to my right were a bunch of her friends that I didn't really know. A few minutes later, I felt her sit down again so I put my hand back there without thinking about it or looking over at her and continued the conversation with the people on my left. Then five minutes after that, I see her walk around the corner and realised it wasn't her thighs I had my hands between. So I turn and there is a group of about five of her friends all staring at me jaws dropped and horrified like "You loving creep!" I had been feeling up some friend of my ex who sat in her spot. The thing is, this other girl never said a word or made any attempt to stop me or tell me it was not my GF, she let it go on for several minutes and then made out I was the bad guy.

Touching a woman on the inner thigh is like grabbing a cat by the scruff of the neck, they go almost catatonic.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Hitting them over the head with a blunt object works too.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i usually tell them i have a 1st edition charizard and they just start sucking

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

BASF posted:

I like it when my bae molests me :love:

Why would you want to be molested by your own poo poo? That's a weird kink man.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
She didn't say anything cause you were gonna rape her

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Skylark posted:

I am not a loving gimmick

https://esarahpalinonline.com/soap/?username=Skylark :mmmhmm:

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
You can't just do that to some girl on the bus though.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Inevitable posted:

You can't just do that to some girl on the bus though.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i love it when a girl makes eye contact with me eve nfor a second while she looking for her friends

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sometimes i sit in crowded areas and just wait for it to happen sometimes i get on crowded buses even if i dont need to go anywhere just to brush up against a girl

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i would steal a girls hair brush just to smell it i go to laundromats to steal girlclothing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

lonesomedwarf posted:

i would steal a girls hair brush just to smell it i go to laundromats to steal girlclothing

lets get maryed

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

OMG me too I love it when boys do this! http://i.imgur.com/Q6wt076.gif (:nws: for butt slaps)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OMG me too I love it when boys do this! http://i.imgur.com/Q6wt076.gif (:nws: for butt slaps)

what kind of weak rear end poo poo is that slap

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

whoflungpoop posted:

what kind of weak rear end poo poo is that slap

It's a little teasing slap. what you never flirted before?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
oi! oi! you sneaky kents. thought you could make another ladies chat thread

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Gaunab posted:

oi! oi! you sneaky kents. thought you could make another ladies chat thread

skylark is not ladychat

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Skylark is a right oval office.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Captain Candiru posted:

Skylark is a right oval office.

rude!!

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
Skylark is poster on the somethingawful.com forums.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Pillow Clerk posted:

You take that back!

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You take that back!

I … forgive me, I have spoken in haste and anger.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Pillow Clerk posted:

He is a 20 something effeminate man with short bleach blonde hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Maldoror posted:

He is a 20 something effeminate man with short bleach blonde hair.

Same.

• Locked thread