Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

Love it when guys kiss me on the neck. Anyone with me on this one?

Aren't you the asexual dude-chick with a mans body but a woman's feminine sophistication?

No one ever kisses your neck you fat nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

a hole-y ghost posted:

i just noticed theres also a kitchen knife in a drinking glass. wtf. youll roll the tip and it will never be as pointy again :qq:

Nah that's a lovely steak knife.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

BASF posted:

I like it when my bae molests me :love:

Why would you want to be molested by your own poo poo? That's a weird kink man.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Tautologicus posted:

your a gay lil boy

No he is completely asexual and a giant fat nerd.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

After being single for a couple months and trying to get back into "dating". Can say without a hint of irony that I can't wait for 30 years time to pass and the Occulus Rift and Fleshlights of today evolve with the sophistication and speed of color TV. Hopefully by the time Im 50 Ill be locked in my micro apartment violently tounging my Rashida Jones fuckbot With the prolapseable anus mod and loading bay for spare squirt cartridges.

This is... Not good.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
All goons are men. Goonettes do not exist in our reality.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Plafop posted:

Vaginas are really gross, but female bodies are very nice. A dickgirl, shemale, tranny, or ladyboy is really the best of both worlds.

This is so wrong. Vaginas are loving awesome. Way better than some swinging dangly dong.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Willam Belli

So this whole time you've been employing a style of gimmick posting called "anarchic shitposting"? I apologize for misreading all of your previous posts but they make a lot of sense now.

That's weird that you didn't get an invite yet.

Can I stop you?

Thank you everyone who congratulated me at the expense of their forums cred. Times like these I almost wish I could experience human emotion.

I just got married after being together for 9 years. I don't know you but congrats, I hope it goes perfect for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch

ArbitraryC posted:

What is it about lady goons that attracts meltdowns from random posters. This is like a surprisingly common thing.

This is how they respond to women in real places as well.

• Locked thread