Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Check out the new Persona 4 theme in FYAD. Go to FYAD and there's a lil drop down menu on the bottom left to pick a theme. Pick the Persona 4 theme by duncecap. It's really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

no thanks

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
not gonna

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Every day young life Junesu.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i like the cool dude forums and daycrew it has a very winamp vibe very llama

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

oh great i chose that ralp theme and it takes away the ability to change the theme

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I've heard that fyad is the cause of, and solution to, all of the forums problems.

Is this true?

Sax
Mar 30, 2008

I'm your coffee, pal! :coffeepal:

Prettz posted:

oh great i chose that ralp theme and it takes away the ability to change the theme

i think we all did this

that was probably the whole point of this thread :(

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Check out the new Persona 4 theme in FYAD. Go to FYAD and there's a lil drop down menu on the bottom left to pick a theme. Pick the Persona 4 theme by duncecap. It's really good!

Wish it highlighted text in yellow so I could see threads better on the forum page.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Prettz posted:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
top of the page is cool but i still get the tractor anime lady at the bottom, an also the text is p much illegible.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

fyad was really funny in 2003

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I made a thread for everyone to test out their posts in, you know, just to see how your av looks w/it or whatever.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
never been to the 'yad, should I go?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCk5BY03m7A

will i burn my bread?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

I selected Ralp's poo poo theme and now I can't change it back. I deserve this.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ill brt

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im gonna stick with anime tractor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
we deserve it