Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

drat that is one fine looking chicken

weed, mushrooms, and opium together on a Laotian beach sounds pretty good to me gonna think about retiring there now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

drat that is one fine looking chicken

weed, mushrooms, and opium together on a Laotian beach sounds pretty good to me gonna think about retiring there now

laos is landlocked. instead you got this

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
im kinda worried about the mosquiters and the midgey type sting you things that fly round....but im too lazy to research. :ohdear:

They do have similar foods to vietnamese banh mi and thai curries, larb, and soups though

Swastikatzen
Apr 10, 2006

tried to get a buddy on board with this and he's worried about lady boys. told him i think that's a thai thing but if you're hosed up on weed/opium/shrooms/booze simultaneously wgaf

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Get drunk, do a bunch of drugs then go tubing!

the_cow_fan
May 12, 2008
Apparantly all the drug bars have closed in Vang vieng now, been a while since I was there but they didn't even have the drug menus last time I was there (4-5 years ago)

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

the_cow_fan posted:

Apparantly all the drug bars have closed in Vang vieng now, been a while since I was there but they didn't even have the drug menus last time I was there (4-5 years ago)

gently caress you

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Just go to the villages and buy weed from the farmers. cheaper too!

Zen Punk
Dec 26, 2005

interfaced

the_cow_fan posted:

don't listen to his lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
laos is only landlocked asian country

• Locked thread