Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
gently caress loas

the only reason people travel to these impoverished asian countries on daddies time is for ladyboy penises and getting drunk and screaming until 5am like a true tourist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

John Denver Hoxha posted:

i dont care if it makes me a dirty druggie, I want to do some old school opium smoking, like the whole ten yards in a fancy room laying down on a bed with some curvy asian hookers heating a pipe with a lamp poo poo.
same

Fandyien posted:

i smoked real opium once as a teenager and it was fuckin incredible. my friends had this windowless marble room in their apartment for some reason and we filled it with soft things and blocked the hallway with giant drapes and turned on a fog machine and one of those disco ball things. we all hung out and smoked like an ounce of opium over the course of the day and tbh it might have been the single most relaxing experience ive ever had

opium is nothing like the hardcore synthetic painkillers you get from the doctor

that sounds pretty rad and lucky. i hope to get the chance to try smoking opium sometime. never really saw the point of injecting poo poo like heroin and poppin pills i could probably be down with smoking some liquid gold

• Locked thread