Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Xaris posted:

gently caress loas

the only reason people travel to these impoverished asian countries on daddies time is for ladyboy penises and getting drunk and screaming until 5am like a true tourist

laos is less crazy partying and ladyboys and more hippies laying in hammocks smokin weed as far as white people go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

does laos have ladyboys or is that a thai thing?

thai thing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

laos is entirely a bunch of poor rice farmers

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fandyien posted:

if i ever win a million bucks im gonna buy a mansion in laos and fill it with bean bags and throw pillows and opium pipes

that would cost like maybe 10,000 in laos

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Swastikatzen posted:

welp, now i wanna go to laos and go out Leaving Las Vegas style but with opium and weed in addition to booze. and way more hookers. how much money would I need to do this?

basically nothing. you can live in luxury for like 50 bucks a day

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

only vietnam requires a visa in se asia i believe. cambodia visa is on arrival

se asia rules, also thailand and vietnam have the best food in teh world and its like a 2-3 dollars for a full meal and beer

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what im saying is you should quit your job but a ticket to south east asia and live off your savings for as long as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

drat that is one fine looking chicken

weed, mushrooms, and opium together on a Laotian beach sounds pretty good to me gonna think about retiring there now

laos is landlocked. instead you got this

• Locked thread