Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
like imagine, you're on your death bed, loving, beautiful white family at your side, all atheists of course. you say goodbye, knowing that it's the last time you'll ever see them and there's no afterlife.

but then you end up in hell and it becomes clear that it's for eternity and it's the worst torture you can imagine and time does not dull the senses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
like lmao i dont even think hitler would deserve such a thing. maybe a few hundred thousand years of it but eternity? gosh. the idea that a loving god would ever do that is laughable beyond anything.

but still, that would be so terrible.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

SPACE HOMOS posted:

It would not be that bad as all the people who tried hard to get into heaven are close minded xenophobes.

this is haha funny but an eternity of casserole is much better than an eternity of the worst torture an all knowing being can imagine

like can you imagine what a being who can imagine anything can imagine? it would be bad

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

SaltLick posted:

so youre saying heaven is filled with this? ill take hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPD-pq818U

yes but in hell u have to eat what people in heaven poop

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
another thing that's really weird is that the devil and god are at war but god is the one who decides who goes to heaven or hell which means basically god recuits people for the devils army??

either that or like the devil is gods employee?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Fojar38 posted:

spoilers

earth is actually hell

dang. what the heck did africans do??

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

the true agony of hell is that in the absence of God's light your farts smell just like anyone else's

in hell your farts burn up before they get to your nose because of all the fire actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
if you're from america and around 30 your parents probably went to church every day

like what the heck lol

• Locked thread