Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Heroes of Might and Magic 5. I need to accept that the glory days of playing HoMM3 are over, there will never be another HoMM3 and it is time to move on with my life.

dragon age 2 meanwhile is amazing and great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

gently caress Sword of the Stars II; that loving game should have been a slam dunk by merely updating the the combat system but instead Mecron decided to spend two years jerking it to his own hubris.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

BadOptics posted:

gently caress Sword of the Stars II; that loving game should have been a slam dunk by merely updating the the combat system but instead Mecron decided to spend two years jerking it to his own hubris.

While I share your pain lol if you didn't see that coming a mile away

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Baldur's Gate because in a drunken haze I forgot that I hated the poo poo out of DAO's combat system and BG's was a more annoying version of it for me.

swebonny
Aug 24, 2010
X:Rebirth. Maybe I should have seen it coming. Still hoping for fixes.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Anything bought at full price. You just know it's going to be :10bux: or some poo poo in three months time anyway.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I just looked to see how long I played dayz and I am quite impressed that I put 31 minutes into that scam. It was my first and last early access purchase

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS

nimh posted:

La Noire

Because of the performance, or because you didn't like it?

Ran pretty bad for me but I still played it, and liked it.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
1 gross of Bad Rats

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
Sword of the Stars 2. 40 bucks, literally unplayable at launch.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. I paid like 19.99 for it, played it for an hour or 2, and do not like it at all. I try to like the whole LEGO craze, but I just dont

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

nimh posted:

Sleeping Dogs - the ad made a point about not being a bad port & that its optimized for pc. Cant customize KB cursor controls

They just released a HD update and it's pretty much the greatest thing ever. I just use a XBOX 360 controller, and it works just fine.

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Duke Nukem Forever, which I saw get bad reviews, but then it got some discount to $20 or something and I figured it couldn't be THAT bad.

An analogy for this would be watching people piss on an electric fence, then doing it myself when they lowered the voltage a little.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

In duke nukem forever you figuratively and literally touch the poop. I think every person who played it would agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i once bought a game for full price

never again

being drunk isnt good enough excuse

• Locked thread