Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uripQcVGXn4

A-TTEN-TION

ORDER ARMS

FORWARD WADDLE

Please don't ask how I found this it's embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
so is this like babylon 5 or something?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
no it's worse than that or maybe it isn't

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I like how none of them can fit into their uniforms.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

is this some sort of anti-weight watchers

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I was there when the upper deck collapsed in the fifth hour of shelling.... a thin man would have fallen to his death, but the Economy Sized Portholes are why this old tar's with ye today....

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Welcome to The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association's web page. We are here to celebrate the work of David Weber and the universe he has created in his Honor Harrington books. Our hierarchy structure is set up based on what is in the books. We have gone to great lengths to make sure we are as true to the books as possible, using the books, and input from David Weber and Ad Astra as our guide. We want you to have a positive fandom experience, so please explore all our site has to offer and if you like what you see, feel free to join us. All we ask is that you remember one thing; no matter what you do, Do It With Honor!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It takes salt beef and black beer to build a proper fighting man. Salt beef, black beer, and a swivel chair you can really sink into.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This has nothing to do with GoonFl--

ohh

trap sprung

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They dove head first down to the ocean floor right from the beginning.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
New regs, they said. Standard fleet physical, they said. Was it a goddamn standard physical when I was manning number seven turret in the dogwatch running off a pint of Mountain Dew and the love of His Majesty!?

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

Harime Nui posted:

New regs, they said. Standard fleet physical, they said. Was it a goddamn standard physical when I was manning number seven turret in the dogwatch running off a pint of Mountain Dew and the love of His Majesty!?

her majesty you mean?

:siren: NO WAIT gently caress I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS NERD poo poo. :siren:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
When I saw the thread title I was a bit worried that Goonfleet had disappeared up its own rear end and forgot that it was formed solely to troll lovely EVE players but I guess they still manage to keep from going full retard

...for now

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

I have a co worker who is a member, he has his own uniform and everything. Poor guy.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
The resulting PTSD from the Bloodbath of B-R5RB, left me unable to work.

T.S. Sherman was right, war is hell.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
wow, a shittier book fandom than scientology

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

what the gently caress is this

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
these people are just having a good time sharing a passion just like we are

in a way aren't we all manticore navy faggots, deep down?

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

SaltLick posted:

what the gently caress is this

Nerds roleplaying as nerds in a star trek game so that an Icelandic company can get $100 million a year. And something about space communism and space libertarianism. And trolling reddit I think. Also a former mod used real life espionage skills in-game to massive effectiveness, which I guess is pretty cool.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

IronClaymore posted:

Nerds roleplaying as nerds in a star trek game so that an Icelandic company can get $100 million a year. And something about space communism and space libertarianism. And trolling reddit I think. Also a former mod used real life espionage skills in-game to massive effectiveness, which I guess is pretty cool.

i went to that website on the fat mans shirt and its even worse. roleplaying a book about a *snort* successful female military commander

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Subway Trek

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol all the fat people limping on their prosthetic foot.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

"... is honored by this bacon cross from bravery and heroic performance in raid of the food court aka. pizza sector..."

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Fagmaster posted:

"... is honored by this bacon cross from bravery and heroic performance in raid of the food court aka. pizza sector..."

my grandfather got 7 medals in the royal manticore navy, what did yours ever do

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I was there...

I was there when we lost SkullSnoipa420 because he went AFK because the Domino's guy was at the door...

I was there when the back of xXxSmegmaxXx's cheesy hotpocket squirted onto his monitor after he took a bite...

I was there when ShadowWarrior69's wife's CPAP machine shorted and he had to log because her snoring was interrupting comms...

Gentlemen...I was there...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
This is what I dreamed of when I played asteroids on my cheap Sears version of an Atari 2600 when I was a kid but it never happened. I was never accepted by other asteroids players, given an asteroids uniform, or won an asteroids related award. :cripes:

These people seem like a beautiful video game/paramilitary circle of friends that enjoy each other's company.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Luvcow posted:

This is what I dreamed of when I played asteroids on my cheap Sears version of an Atari 2600 when I was a kid but it never happened. I was never accepted by other asteroids players, given an asteroids uniform, or won an asteroids related award. :cripes:

These people seem like a beautiful video game/paramilitary circle of friends that enjoy each other's company.

I wish this existed but for fans of the star wars franchise

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Quickscope420dad posted:

I wish this existed but for fans of the star wars franchise

They have a religion though :shrug:

I imagine their services look a lot like the video but lotsa brown and tan robes instead.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Luvcow posted:

They have a religion though :shrug:

I imagine their services look a lot like the video but lotsa brown and tan robes instead.

gently caress there have probably been jedi funerals gently caress

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol what is even happening in this video

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

wheres the skinny guy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Quickscope420dad posted:

smdh probably had an obese wookie and some riffraff looking storm troopers graveside

There was at least on baby juggalo funeral :cripes:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Luvcow posted:

smdh probably had an obese wookie and some riffraff looking storm troopers graveside

There was at least on baby juggalo funeral :cripes:

*slowly lowers child coffin into cold earth to mp3 of Firefly intro music*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Quickscope420dad posted:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
There's enough mass in that room to collapse into a black hole and end the Earth as we know it

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Buck Turgidson posted:

There's enough mass in that room to collapse into a black hole and end the Earth as we know it

hahahaha groups of nerds are FAT hahahahhaha

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
I wish I were fat so I could have dozens of fat loving friends

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

I tried to read one of these books once because they were sci-fi. Starship Troopers, The Forever War, and On Basilisk Station; one of these books doesn't fit with the other two.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Quickscope420dad posted:

We all know that Lucas is into money, but if had been into money as much as Hubbard was we could have a scifi based religion way more influential and superior than any of that scientology crap by now. Sure Star Wars is simplistic with a black-and-white morality (which verges on racist black-and-white several times and probably advocates terrorism), but at least it's entertaining. gently caress you Lucas for not being more of a power-mad bastard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Quickscope420dad posted:

sorry this is the hip goonfleet funeral music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGpnCSb2CF4

• Locked thread