Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Right, GBS you cunts!

I have posted many a low effort thread in this lovely forum, but now is the time for seriousness. In 8 hours we will endevour to poop and/or piss as a collective whole at THE EXACT SAME TIME!

What this will accomplish i do not know, but i have great hopes.

Once this counter reaches zero, release your bowels at your chosen location: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/gbs-poop-and-piss-palooza-countdown-clock

Together we can change the world GBS.

Sign up ITT to confirm you are participating in the GBS Poop and Piss Challenge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Little known fact: Very few people piss directly from their bowels.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hef no control over poop

Nanpa
Apr 24, 2007
Nap Ghost
I'm pooping now, and this poo poo thread is upsetting my pooing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Is this a fetish or are we going to connect in the collective unconscious? We're going to share space inside the bubble of a morphic field, transcending time and space to connect with everything?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Luvcow posted:

Is this a fetish or are we going to connect in the collective unconscious? We're going to share space inside the bubble of a morphic field, transcending time and space to connect with everything?

It is my hope that we will somehow effect Earths orbit with our massive goon shits at the exact same time and get Mars as a second moon at the very least.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
You forgot about ejaculation.
To banish god, one must perform all 3 at once.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dongattack posted:

It is my hope that we will somehow effect Earths orbit with our massive goon shits at the exact same time and get Mars as a second moon at the very least.

I'm in

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
6 more hours! I hope you are all filling up on poop-fuel, i know i am :eyepop:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Everyone should just totally gently caress over OP's plan by simply pissing and making GBS threads into their own mouths at that particular time.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

once i did a poop and it got hotter and hotter as it came out and it was solid at first but as it got hotter it was more liquid and it was very dark im not sure what i ate to make it do that but it was a very satisfying poop 8/10.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont know if i can commit to this as i cannot predict when and where a movement will occur it is like a ghost a mystery to all and you never know when it will rear its hideous head

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
I'm in

I was born to do this

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Here we go, boys! Let's get pooping!

e: and pissing

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
possible problem, i'm at MY GIRLFRIEND'S house and she wont appreciate my beany farts and frenzied grunting as i fill up her nimble toilet with my man-turds

advice?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Mulefisk posted:

possible problem, i'm at MY GIRLFRIEND'S house and she wont appreciate my beany farts and frenzied grunting as i fill up her nimble toilet with my man-turds

advice?

Piss and poop together, it can be like a couples thing, haha!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Tbh tho if she wont support you in this she's loving worthless and you should kill her and burn the corpse.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Now THIS is the quality thread I knew you could make! I won't be home at I think 4:23 when the countdown ends, but will be near a toilet, so should b safe.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I piss on the bowl's walls to dampen the noise, but near the end it's hard to prevent the stream from straying into the water.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

If you're in a public bathroom and you want to take a silent poo poo, just use toilet paper to create a soft landing pad. No embarrassing splashes.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Mulefisk posted:

advice?

sever

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Pooping? That's disgusting!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
4 hours! I am literally filled to the brim with poo poo and piss right now, i have not been shitposting all day in an effort to hold it in.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Fun Fact: During the final episode of M*A*S*H in '83(?) the sewers in NYC got overloaded during commercial breaks. Prolly mostly piss but I suppose one could squeeze out a deuce in the limited time frrame.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

exspurt analcyst posted:

Fun Fact: During the final episode of M*A*S*H in '83(?) the sewers in NYC got overloaded during commercial breaks. Prolly mostly piss but I suppose one could squeeze out a deuce in the limited time frrame.

M*A*S*H is the best show tho, i'd poo poo up the NYC sewers singlehandedly for M*A*S*H.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
2 HOURS! CAN YOU FEEL IT WORLD? GBS IS GONNA SHIIIT

and pee

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
pic proof

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

yes definitely

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

ok but I feel like im taking pictures of myself on the toilet far more often than usual

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
just had an extra spicy chicken curry from the local indian hole in the wall

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I won't be around for this :smith:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Going to try to get my phone taped to the inside of the toilet so I can get a video of my contribution. :ohdear:

Fingers crossed...

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
chugging coffee and chain smoking to prepare myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm pooping right now, if only I'd checked GBS a few minutes sooner

posted from my iPad

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
5 minutes!

Edit: i really have to poop
Edit2: i'm leaving to do it now! Good luck everyone!! Let it rip GBS!

Dongattack fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Oct 22, 2014

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
nooo i'm late to the shitfist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp