Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Thats a mighty stream. :aaaaa:

I just poo'ed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Oh man, explosive diarrhea for me gents, how about you fine fellows?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
poo so hard pandas gotta pay me

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
Did you know you can fart out your mouth and piss out your rear end? It's true, just a matter of training the right muscles.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Utz posted:

Did you know you can fart out your mouth and piss out your rear end? It's true, just a matter of training the right muscles.

After seeing this post i believe it? HAHA WOW YOU GOT OWNED

New thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675353

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I forgot :(

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I can say without boasting that I am the master of the shredded poop. Small pieces with jagged edges. Looks as if my guts chopped up a loving giant tapeworm and covered it in poo poo.

It could be that permanent callused hemorrhoid though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
congratulations everyone on completing The GBS Poop and Piss Challenge

• Locked thread