Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wesley Walker
Nov 12, 2006

ID129 posted:

Reposting this, was one bottom of the first page and didn't get answered.

ESPN 0.5 ppr:

Andre Holmes @ Cle
Keenan Allen @ Den

I have the exact same decision. What clinched it for me was I have Megatron and it seems like there's a slim hope he'll play, so I'm sitting Allen tonight. Good luck man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
Broncos DST or Patriots DST???? I'm thinking Broncos since there's always a possibility of a thursday night shitshow. Although Cutler will throw like 3 picks probably

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

That's tough. I'm in The same boat, except its Denver DST vs Chicago DST.

Ticallion Stallion
Jul 29, 2008

The Audacity Of Dope
I need to choose 3 out of the world's most maddeningly inconsistent WR corps. Or 2 and a flex of Isaiah Crowell vs OAK or Zach Ertz @ ARI.

Standard scoring ESPN league:

Mike Wallace @ JAX
Keenan Allen @ DEN
Roddy White vs DET (London)
Pierre Garcon @ DAL
Kendall Wright vs Houston
Andre Holmes @ CLE

I've ranked them roughly in order of how I'm leaning but honestly half of these guys are going to blow up and half are going to get 2 catches for 16 yards and it's basically a matter of luck picking who is who.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Pick 2 of:

A. Bradshaw
Hillman
McKinnon

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Rorobb posted:

Pick 2 of:

A. Bradshaw
Hillman
McKinnon

Bradshaw and Hillman

Another Bradshaw predicament - pick 2 flexes from

L. Miller
Bradshaw

Gronkowski

Just feels weird willingly benching Gronk.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Mohammed Sanu vs. BAL or Keenan Allen tonight?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Std scoring, pick me a WR3:
On my team already: Garcon (dallas is 3rd fewest WR points, mccoy might be at the helm for WA), Cooks (graham might be a distraction, but his production has been negligible)
FA: Doug Baldwin (no relevance till last game and harvin's departure, decent matchup with carolina)

More importantly, who should I drop for Baldwin? Cooks, Crowell?

e: bought baldwin for crowell (have tate, so hope he doesnt get injured), now to spend several days mulling who to start, which will get even harder if it looks like tron will play (WR on my team, Julio, Tron, Tate, Garcon, Cooks, Baldwin. holy poo poo I have way too many wideouts).

365 Nog Hogger fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Oct 24, 2014

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I have

Vereen vs. Chi
Hillman vs. SD
White vs. Det
Garcon @Dal
Kelce @ St. Louis
Reed @ Dal
Doug Baldwin @Car

I need to pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex. I'm currently sitting Garcon, Kelce and Baldwin. ESPN PPR.

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

89 posted:

Emmanuel Sanders @ SAN DIEGO
Steve Smith @ BENGALS

0.3 PPR.

?

I hope you made the right call..

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Harold Cooplowski posted:

Sanders is guaranteed at minimum 6 targets, just saying

So uh thank you guys for convincing me to make the right play

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Parker Lewis posted:

I hope you made the right call..

You drat right I did :dance:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
gently caress Emmanuel Sanders

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Its Miller Time posted:

I have

Vereen vs. Chi
Hillman vs. SD
White vs. Det
Garcon @Dal
Kelce @ St. Louis
Reed @ Dal
Doug Baldwin @Car

I need to pick 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE and 1 flex. I'm currently sitting Garcon, Kelce and Baldwin. ESPN PPR.

If I saw this before last night, I would have said Hillman, Garcon, Reed, and White.

What do you guys think about these plays:

pick 1:
Mike Wallace @ JAX
Steve Smith @ CIN

Joique Bell vs ATL
Gio Bernard vs BAL

Also, should I play Kelce or drop him and get Reed? I feel like Kelce has more potential ROS but it's hard to say.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
For the second one you definitely have to pick Bell I think. I'm not really expecting a monster game despite the matchup and Bush being hurt, but he should at least be good for 10-12 points with the potential for 20+.

Fro Jackson
Sep 28, 2004

Ronald Reagan, can you help me?
Kinda going back and forth between a WR decision. 10 man ESPN standard scoring (non-PPR):

Kelvin Benjamin vs. Seattle
Doug Baldwin @ Carolina

I can see why both would be good match ups: Benjamin has gotten a TD almost every week, but Baldwin is now #1 in Seattle and facing a pretty weak Carolina secondary. Any suggestions? At the moment, I have Baldwin starting.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Pretty sure the best bet is Maclin, but just in case, pick one in standard scoring:

Maclin @ ARI
Jeffery @ NE
Watkins @ NYJ

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Fro Jackson posted:

Kinda going back and forth between a WR decision. 10 man ESPN standard scoring (non-PPR):

Kelvin Benjamin vs. Seattle
Doug Baldwin @ Carolina

I can see why both would be good match ups: Benjamin has gotten a TD almost every week, but Baldwin is now #1 in Seattle and facing a pretty weak Carolina secondary. Any suggestions? At the moment, I have Baldwin starting.

I don't quite see Kelvin as matchup proof, and if there's any secondary that can give that entire offense fits, its SEA, despite how poorly they are doing this year. I think Baldwin has the less risk.

canti32
Apr 27, 2008

Fearless in Devotion, Rising to Promotion,
Rising to the ranks of mighty heroes, Fighting foes in every land,

History only tells a story, We are to see your glory,
Stand aside the Reds are coming,
WREXHAM IS THE NAME
Should I drop Jordan Cameron for Dwayne Allen in a non-ppr league? I have Larry Donnell as my other TE. I need as many points as possible this week, and Cameron has been real hit or (mostly) miss this year.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I am now starting Teddy Bridgewater instead of Matt Ryan.

Somebody hold me. :cry:

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Currently starting Joique Bell but my opponent is starting Reggie Bush, which is making me nervous.

I can replace Bell with:

Giovanni Bernard
Brian LaFell

Should I leave Bell in and count on Bush not being able to play?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Ouhei posted:

Currently starting Joique Bell but my opponent is starting Reggie Bush, which is making me nervous.

I can replace Bell with:

Giovanni Bernard
Brian LaFell

Bush is now listed as doubtful. I'd keep Bell in there.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
With Daniels out, I need a TE to start this week. The waiver wire is pretty barren. Who should I pickup?
  • Jace Amaro (vs Buf)
  • Scott Chandler (@NYJ)
  • Clay Harbor (vs Mia)
  • Gavin Escobar (vs Was)
  • Jermaine Gresham (vs Bal)
  • Austin Safari-Jenkins (vs Min)
:barf:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Splinter posted:

With Daniels out, I need a TE to start this week. The waiver wire is pretty barren. Who should I pickup?
  • Jace Amaro (vs Buf)
  • Scott Chandler (@NYJ)
  • Clay Harbor (vs Mia)
  • Gavin Escobar (vs Was)
  • Jermaine Gresham (vs Bal)
  • Austin Safari-Jenkins (vs Min)
:barf:

I picked Jace in my league, and am using him for an add/drop trying to chase Kelce on the wire. I ran with Clay Harbor for a week and he got me decent points (6). So if you aren't high on the Jets, maybe roll Clay.

I am curious to see what happens with Escobar.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Ouhei posted:

I can replace Bell with:

Giovanni Bernard
Brian LaFell

Even if your opponent is starting Bush, why does that matter? Bush will be limited at best. The way I see it, either both will have at least decent games with a high ceiling, or only Bell will. There's no logical reason to sit Bell based on him starting Bush.

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

2nd Battalion
My opponent this week has Emmanuel Sanders and Keenan Allen, so last night was rough and now I'm questioning my lineup. Anyone feel like offering any insight? PPR ESPN, bold is my thoughts so far. I need 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 FLEX.

Running Backs
L. McCoy @ ARI
M. Forte @ NE
J. McKinnon @ TB
S. Vereen v. CHI

Wide Receivers
B. Marshall @ NE
K. Benjamin v. SEA
M. Sanu v. BAL
P. Garçon @ DAL

I'm mostly worried about the flex spot and my WR2. Benjamin has been extremely solid, but it's the Seahawks. Then again, it's an east coast noon game. But I also have Sanu, who has done well save for last week.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Philly D vs. ARI
Lions D vs. ATL

I would roll with Lions D, buuuut....they are playing 8:30 AM in the morning in LONDON of all places. I should factor that, right?

Also, Carson Palmer is old and slow and gave up a league high 15 INTs while under pressure. The Eagles rank in the top 3 in the NFL right now in sacks and pressures..

89 fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Oct 24, 2014

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

NFL, nonPPR. Help me pick 2 WRs.

Julio Jones vs. Det
Steve Smith, Sr. @Cin
Doug Baldwin @Car

Julio has been on a serious downturn recently, and on the road (well, across the ocean), this matchup has me really worried. But, I mean, it's Julio. Baldwin is still kind of an unknown quality after the trading of Harvin (one good week is not much to rely on yet) and Smith has been solid. But, again, the matchup has me worried.

Come back soon Megatron.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

89 posted:

Philly D vs. ARI
Lions D vs. ATL

I would roll with Lions D, buuuut....they are playing 8:30 AM in the morning in LONDON of all places. I should factor that, right?

Also, Carson Palmer is old and slow and gave up a league high 15 INTs while under pressure. The Eagles rank in the top 3 in the NFL right now in sacks and pressures..

Well, it's not 8:30am local time. Maybe the travel affects them, but I still think they're a solid play.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

89 posted:

Philly D vs. ARI
Lions D vs. ATL

I'd do Detroit without a second thought.

antisocial
May 26, 2004

Only pretending to be the world's worst poster!
Keep it on the down low (down low)
Nobody has to know...
Two I'm struggling with...

Sankey vs HOU
or
Morris @ Dallas

Kendall Wright vs Hou
or
Doug Baldwin @ Carolina

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

2nd Battalion

antisocial posted:

Two I'm struggling with...

Sankey vs HOU
or
Morris @ Dallas

Kendall Wright vs Hou
or
Doug Baldwin @ Carolina

I wouldn't touch anyone on the Titans with a 10 foot pole at this point, Wisenhunt has a history of making terrible QB decisions and I'm seeing Mettenberger as Max Hall/John Skelton 2.0 until he proves otherwise.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

MacheteZombie posted:

I picked Jace in my league, and am using him for an add/drop trying to chase Kelce on the wire. I ran with Clay Harbor for a week and he got me decent points (6). So if you aren't high on the Jets, maybe roll Clay.

I am curious to see what happens with Escobar.

Thanks for the feedback. What about Daniel's replacement: Crockett Gillmore?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

thrawn527 posted:

NFL, nonPPR. Help me pick 2 WRs.

Julio Jones vs. Det
Steve Smith, Sr. @Cin
Doug Baldwin @Car

Julio has been on a serious downturn recently, and on the road (well, across the ocean), this matchup has me really worried. But, I mean, it's Julio. Baldwin is still kind of an unknown quality after the trading of Harvin (one good week is not much to rely on yet) and Smith has been solid. But, again, the matchup has me worried.

Come back soon Megatron.

Cincinnati is falling apart and I think Smith Sr. is going to have a decent day. I'd have more faith in Jones returning to form than Baldwin suddenly blowing up.

Need a defense. Currently rostering Philly because I'm an Eagles homer and maybe the ST can do some Good Stuff. I'm also expecting the horseshoes to fall out of their collective asses any day now though. :ohdear:

PHI @ ARI
CLE v. OAK
MIA @ JAX
BAL @ CIN (Cinci's offense has fallen off a cliff)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I like philly because their special teams generates turnovers and pick sixes.
Miami is also a good play there, because they're OK regardless and they'll get some ints from Jax.

Cleveland and baltimore will have decent floors just from their opponents failing to score, but if I have a choice between a sure 5 points and a possible 20, I'll take the possible 20.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Need a defense. Currently rostering Philly because I'm an Eagles homer and maybe the ST can do some Good Stuff. I'm also expecting the horseshoes to fall out of their collective asses any day now though. :ohdear:

PHI @ ARI
CLE v. OAK
MIA @ JAX
BAL @ CIN (Cinci's offense has fallen off a cliff)

I'd grab MIA if they're available and you have room. I'd switch them in for anyone except Buffalo and Detroit this week. Anyone vs. JAX has done quite well this year and Miami has been a good defense anyway.

E: Actually I'd probably grab Miami over either of them, but only if I had empty bench space, I wouldn't outright drop Detroit/Buffalo for them.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Ben Tate @ Oakland

Or

Mohamed Sanu @ Baltimore

Flex spot, 1 ppr

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

89 posted:

Philly D vs. ARI
Lions D vs. ATL

I'm in this exact same scenario and I'm rolling with Detroit. They're going to pressure the poo poo out of Ryan and it's going to be amazing.

scanlonman
Feb 7, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Ben Tate @ Oakland

Or

Mohamed Sanu @ Baltimore

Flex spot, 1 ppr

Sanu.

Sammy Watkins, Buf WR @ Jac
or
Mike Wallace, Mia WR @ NYJ
1PPR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

.5 PPR

Choose 1 RB and 1 Flex

Gio Bernard
Sanu
Jerrick McKinnon
Tre Mason
Mike Evans
Sproles

Thinking about going with Bernard and McKinnon vs. TB, but Bernard's injury worries me

• Locked thread