Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KasaiAisu
May 3, 2010

Ask me about zoning laws in videogames
I am really hoping that their powers get publicly revealed at some point though. Like Sayumi watches someone get hit by a bus and heals them before they die, or Tomoyo gets them out of the way. I had thought this show was genre-savvy enough to ask the question of "hey, do we really need to keep this a secret?" but the last few episodes have made me wonder about that. Maybe I'm expecting too much by wanting an overarching plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KasaiAisu
May 3, 2010

Oh man, poo poo finally hit the fan. Best episode yet.

Actual villains! Other superpowers! Leveling up! I'm actually surprised they slowrolled all that for this long, but I suppose it was necessary to establish characters. This show just got a lot more interesting.

KasaiAisu
May 3, 2010

Andou's scream at the end of the previous episode sounded pretty real though. Maybe there's actually a demon inside his right arm now? I could see it happening.

KasaiAisu
May 3, 2010

I kind of doubt that. Their reaction to Andou threatening to use his power again would make sense, but then Sayumi's/Chifuyu's reaction to being told she's in love with Andou makes no sense at all; she would already know why she's in love, it's because Andou used his power.

It's been several episodes since Andou leveled up and the show seems in absolutely no rush to tell us what it is. I'm beginning to wonder if it'll end without telling us, as the last two episodes had nothing to do with superpowers and next episode is a vacation with Hatoko.

• Locked thread