Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I'd like to see how Mirei discovered her power.
We saw how Andou first found his power and it's easy to imagine the rest of the club discovering their powers at the same time, but did Mirei just wake up one morning and suddenly thought "I feel like if there were people with super powers I could totally steal their power".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
Wow that was a hell of a breakdown.
I hope that the fights against the villains are all really action packed, then when it comes down to the final battle between Jurai and eyepatch guy it turns out his power is just as useless as dark and dark.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Sakurazuka posted:

I'm hoping that episode it the only backstory explanation we get and the rest of the series is just SoL again. :v:
I really wasn't a fan of all the set up in the first part of the episode but if that's it and it is never mentioned again then that would be pretty great.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I was really hoping that this episode would reveal that Andou's awakened power was just another useless dark flame on his other hand so he could dual wield them.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
So am I misinterpreting the intro to the newest episode or did Tomoyo cause Andou's chuuni?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I'm really happy that they made Andou's awakened power way worse instead of giving him a legit good power.

• Locked thread