Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Seitokai was repetitive poo poo from the first episode, this seems to, well, not be as repetitive... Like I said in the Fall thread, TRIGGER's animation is what's keeping me. Also, the last segment of ep3 was legit funny.

nielsm posted:

the animation is being produced by Studio Trigger, known for Inferno Cop and Turning Girls.
:livintrope:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Haha, what the gently caress, TRIGGER?

WHAT. THE. gently caress.

Can anyone explain this scene? Is the name "Madoka" considered cool these days after being in the title of the most successful anime featuring little girls fighting cosmic horrors?

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Holy poo poo, there might possibly be some kind of conflict? In my TRIGGER harem anime?

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Yeah, I was also too enthralled to notice on the first time.

Also, she is pretending to be a villain, not the protagonist. That's some real next-level chuuni.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

He will understand that he was an insufferable nerd and will get a real personality, the greatest power of all.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Einander posted:

They've also got superpowers and they're not finding any villains. The only other group of people they've found with powers probably won't knock over any banks, so if they want to have totally sweet superpower fights, then they need a good excuse.

...Isn't having cool superpowers a good excuse to have totally sweet superpower fights? They did that in the very first episode!

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

So, it's basically a magical cock-fighting ring then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Somewhere in the multiverse, there is a pocket dimension with three perpetually burning hands.

The finale was weird. Can't wait for the second season!

• Locked thread