Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

nielsm posted:

Mikorin ... other minor roles.
Does not compute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Not one of us could honestly claim to have expected the episode to turn out how it did. Mirei is great and I can see her power-theft being really useful in the coming episodes. I hope she gets more screentime.

I'm still really blown away with Hatoko actually showing that she has a personality :aaaaa:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Good Listener posted:

I am still watching the show but I'm not sure why. Maybe just because I made it this far but it seems really weird Hatoko had that big break down and so far just...nothing. A bunch of random assholes showed up and are doing... a thing and Andou man. He sure is a chuuni, but he's nice so this is all we'll ever talk about. At all times. When Andou is not in a scene, the girls should be asking, where's Andou?

I am mainly saying if he dies on the way to his home planet, that's ok.
That was a terrible reference and I feel bad for recognizing it.
Andou is nowhere near as bad as Poochy :colbert:

• Locked thread