Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.
The show just wouldn't be nearly as good without Andou's ridiculous reactions:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.
So...Andou's leveled up power? The only thing that would be more fail than a stupid little flame that doesn't do anything would be a ridiculous huge flame that only burned its controller. So that's what I'm going with.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

The_White_Crane posted:

Well, he wasn't obviously hurt, but everyone was desperate to stop him using it again.

He could have been burned near to death and Takanashi's power would still have been able to return him to perfect health, so that's not really a good indicator.

Great Rumbler
Jan 30, 2013

For I am a dog, you see.

KasaiAisu posted:

Andou's scream at the end of the previous episode sounded pretty real though. Maybe there's actually a demon inside his right arm now? I could see it happening.

But that would actually be cool, which would be lame.

• Locked thread