Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
I started watching this because Kill la Kill and Little Witch Academia were really good. It isn't really what I was expecting the show to be but it seems alright so far. I'll keep watching, for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Calling it now, Andou's leveled up power is going to be just another flame in his other hand

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
From the way the other kids were acting, I imagine its something genuinely uncontrollable and powerful, perhaps even enough for it to require all the other kids's powers to stop.

Davinci fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Dec 3, 2014

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I figure they're gonna go for a comedy option because that sorta seems the most likely. The power is probably something that's hella embarrassing. Like it burned off Andou's clothes or whatever.

Shoot, maybe thats why they all like him so much.

• Locked thread