Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!
It's pretty much what I expected it to be, which is the same old tropey anime stuff. Trigger is what's keeping me on this show, but I'll admit that it's harmless enough. That and Trigger makes it fun with those little visual gags here and there.

Plus I love Andou's power in that it's seemingly worthless and all he does is treat it like his waifu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!
Episode 4 was fun in that silly way, but I'll have to admit that I was annoyed by the fact that all of this could have been easily solved if Chifuyu or Andou went to one of the girls and asked them for help. I realize that this would've made for a very short episode, but I'd rather that + more of the beginning scene than the crappy lie that ultimately did nothing.

...then again, I do enjoy Andou's uselessness. I dunno, I'm looking way too deep into this show and should just go back to not thinking.

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!
Finally this show is starting to get good. Hatoko's breakdown was definitely the best part.

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!

Damegane posted:

https://twitter.com/kuroseP/status/534402356520026112

Correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently Hayami Saori did that rant in a single take and nailed it on the first try.

This is right, she nailed the rant in one take.

• Locked thread